I killed my best friend's ex

Brooklyn's pov

Today I did something that I am so proud of, I killed my best friend's ex. Let's go from the start! It was just another morning, I was just getting up from bed and then I went to get some coffee but we were still out so I went back into the room and I tried waking Neal up but he was asleep, like he was a heavy sleeper so I hit him with a pillow until he opened his eyes. HA, I am such a mean sister!

He finally opened his eyes and I told him that he needs to go to a cafe or a coffee shop and get me coffee. He did which thank god! I then looked out the window and saw him walking back with two coffee's in his hands.

He came back inside and upstairs and I said thanks and forcefully grabbed the coffee from his hand and drank it so quickly which didn't feel good but hey at least I feel awake

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He came back inside and upstairs and I said thanks and forcefully grabbed the coffee from his hand and drank it so quickly which didn't feel good but hey at least I feel awake.

I get a text from Alex and it says she wants me to meet her somewhere so we can talk cause I guess she was upset or something. Anyway so I get dressed and he sees that so he asks me where I'm going and I say "I'm going to meet Alex but I'll be back later"

After I get dressed I head out the door and downstairs and out the door again and then I walk to where Alex is. She tells me that her boyfriend just broke up with her. I asked "What do you need me to do, do want me to kill him?"

She just nodded her head and that's what I did, I killed my best friend's ex! Sure it's wrong to kill someone but he did deserve it! I mean I did him a favor, no I did Alex a favor because I love her to death. She loved that her ex was out of the picture and all I said was "Your welcome!"

Later I got back to the apartment and when I did, I sat down on the couch with Neal and he was changing the channel on the Tv and the News came on. So well my friend's ex's murder was on the News and he was today's new story. oops! 

I started laughing because well it was funny and Neal looks at me and he asked me why I was laughing and I lied and said "Oh I just thought of something funny"

He didn't think anything of it until he figured it out. Like of course no one else knew about this except for of course me and Alex but because I laughed he knew it was me who did it. I was laughing so hard and I couldn't stop. He then full named me "Brooklyn Amelia Caffrey!"

I couldn't stop laughing! finally I stopped and he asked me why I did it and I said "Well Alex wanted me to since he broke her heart so I did, look I only did it for a friend because I hate seeing her upset, geez why don't you just cuff me and get it over with"

He didn't even turn me in so I did get away with it, well sorta let's just say I had to stay in the room for a day and I couldn't come out. I still got food and drinks which was good but yeah I was grounded for a day. Wow all of this just because I killed my best friend's ex! 

So he didn't take away my phone so I called her and she knew something happened and so I said "Well, yeah something happened I am grounded for the day because my brother didn't take it so well when he found out"

She felt sorry for me but she asked me how he found out and I said "It was all over the news and then I laughed because I couldn't keep it in"

All she could say was "Brooke!"

I said "What! I'm sorry it was just too funny, I mean he did deserve it and like he broke your heart so I broke his, literally!"

I started laughing again and so did Alex. We were just two best friends laughing about her dead ex! Ha, I am so evil! I can't help it!