Running away

Brooklyn's pov

This isn't the first time Sara has made me feel horrible about myself but I am running away for good, I just can't take it anymore.

I actually packed my things and I went back downstairs and I opened the door and as I was about to leave, I saw Neal crying.

I felt bad but I need to get away from here! I said *Crying* Goodbye!"

I wiped my tears and left. I walked for miles and went very far.

All I wanted was my brother to hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok

All I wanted was my brother to hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok. I hate being on my own, I've been like this my whole life. I mean I've said this so many times but my parents never knew I existed and that made me feel alone and sad. I then came back here to see my big brother again, I love him so much and he always makes me feel happy.

I want to turn back and go home but I can't and I won't! I think Sara hates me and so I'm not going back.

I got to a building and it looks like no one has been here in years. I go inside and make it my new home, as I unpack, I start crying uncontrollably. I said something to myself *Crying* "I Want My Brother!"

An hour passes and I decided to try and calm down but of course that didn't work, I just cried harder.

I wanted to be happy but I was alone and I'm scared, I don't have my brother here to hold me and I need him! I want Neal! If he was here, he would hug me and we would try to make me laugh. He would tell me how lucky he is that he has me and how he'll do anything to protect me and I need that right now.

Later I got up and walked around outside. I then see someone who looked like my brother, this person had dark brown hair and they were wearing a suit but maybe I was seeing things.

This person was talking to someone and when I went a little closer I saw who it was, it was Neal!

I went closer and said "Neal?" He turned around and all I did was cry and run into his arms. He hugged me so tight and said how him and Sara aren't speaking because of how she made me feel and because she was the reason I left.

It was great to have a brother back and to be in his arms. We then walked back to where I've been living. We stayed there together and he never left my side, he wasn't gonna leave me .

So for the last few days we stayed here, I have never felt safer then I have with him. When we would go to bed, he would wrap his arms around me and would hold me close. I felt safe closing my eyes, he made sure I wouldn't get hurt and he protected me every day and every night and when it would storm, he would hold me closer. He knows how scared of storms I am, which when I heard the thunder I actually cried.

I buried my face into him and he let me cry into his shirt. He wanted me to come home but he knew I couldn't so he stayed with me and he said that he would get me my own place and live with me which made me happy.

He's the best big brother I could ever ask for!