Guess Ellen's not dead

Brooklyn's pov

It's not fun when people you knew come back into your life, especially when their people who you never loved. I thought she was dead but I guess she's not, I never loved her because she never loved me back or never knew I existed. 

Anyway, I went to my brother's work just to see him, I miss him when he's not here in the morning. Later I was talking to him by the doors and we were talking about Alex and how they used to date and at one point I called him "Cheekbones!"

He got annoyed and walked away, it was so funny.

Imagine Peter is Brooklyn!

Brooklyn's pov

I stood there laughing and then I yelled "What! you don't like that!" After I said that it made me laugh even harder. I love annoying Neal, it is so much fun, especially when it's at his work!

Later we both went home and right when we walked in, Ellen was standing there! I got angry and said "GET OUT!"

Neal said "Brooke, you don't get to say that to her"

I said "She does not get to come back here and think that were cool, you were one of the people who thought I was invisible and I am not gonna stand here and just forgive you for it!"

She says "Brooke listen to your brother and calm down, I came her to make amends"

I said "Oh so now you see me! This, this is not gonna start now! I'm gonna go upstairs"

He said "Brooklyn Amelia Caffrey, come back here"

I said "No! She does not get to act like she's never done anything to me, I am still mad at her for thinking I never existed when I was younger!"

He says "Brooklyn Amelia Caffrey do not talk back to me you may be an adult now but I'm still older then you so get back here before i start to chase you and catch you and tickle you , if you continue to talk back it won't just be that I know your older now but I can still ground you"

I said "Ok, I'm sorry! Can I please go upstairs?"

He said "No, you can not"

I said "Ugh, your so annoying!"

He looked angry and said "Not so sassy now, are we?"

I got angry too and said "I'm so sorry that I am acting this way, actually I'm not! Ellen does not get to come back here and act like she never did me wrong, I can try not to punch her but I can't make any promises"

We all sat down on the couch and later I took back everything cause I forgive her. I told her "Ellen, I'm so sorry for acting how I did! I forgive you for everything"

She said "Thank you for forgiving me Brooke!"

I said "Your welcome, would you like to stay for dinner!"

She said "I have to go but next time"

I said "Ok, well it was good seeing you again"

She said "It was nice seeing you guys again as well, I'll be seeing you guys soon"

I said "Bye Ellen!"

After she left we went upstairs and Wally came out of his room and said "Where were you?"

I said "We were downstairs talking with an old friend of your grandfather's"

He said "Oh ok" and walked back into his room.

I sat down on the couch cause I felt exhausted. Neal said "You ok, Brooke?"

I said "Yeah just feeling exhausted, it's been a long day and I just want to rest now"

I was just gonna rest on the couch but then he picks me up and carries me to our room, we get in there and I said "Neal, before you set me down can you just hold me like this for a minute"

He did and I didn't want him to set me down so he laid down on the bed and so did I. He held me while I rested and it felt so nice. For the rest of the night we stayed like this and I am so glad I have my brother's arms wrapped around me, He really is the best! It was also nice to see Ellen again and to finally be seen by her. Today wasn't so bad after all!