Chased and Tickled

Brooklyn's Pov

So um Like I said, I'm being chased by Neal. I guess we do have twin telepathy, he heard everything and he could read my thoughts so um oops! I'm literally being chased in the apartment and down the streets of New York.

He literally was running after me and I tried to get away but he's Neal so he won't stop until he gets me. 

I was running as fast as I could but he was faster

I was running as fast as I could but he was faster. All I could say to myself was "Damn it Legs!"

So after about an hour he finally catches me and carries me back to the apartment. I said "Neal, Neal put me down! Ya know you don't have to do this, I'm sorry for calling you all those names"

He said "Sorry Brooke but I have to do this"

We were so close to walking to the apartment and I said "Neal, What are you gonna do to me?"

We finally get to the apartment and he brings me upstairs and when we get up to the stairs, he brings me to the bedroom and throws me onto the bed and I say "No, No don't!"

Before I knew it , I was being tickled! I was just having a laughing fit and I said "Neal, stop! I don't like this, Stop Stop tickling me!"

Yeah he didn't stop and then I said "Brother, stop it! You know I hate being tickled"

He didn't stop but kept going and I hated it but I couldn't stop laughing. As much as I wanted to slap my brother across his face, I couldn't because I was laughing and because he was tickling me.

I said "Stop Stop Stop, I can't take it anymore, please Neal stop it! I hate you so much, ugh your such a dork"

He said "Calling me names is just gonna keep me from stopping so I suggest you stop"

I said "But your such a dork! Your also a hat flipping weirdo, you dummy"

He then stops for like a second so I catch a breath but then he comes back with this thing that has these robotic arms and he puts it near me and turns it on and then it starts tickling me. 

I said to Neal "You Fucking Suck! You did this, what so your gonna walk away and let this thing do the trick, ugh I Fucking Hate You"

I was literally about to pee my pants and so I tried saying "I'm gonna pee my pants if you don't stop tickling me and you wouldn't want pee on your bed, now would you?"

He stopped the machine and then I went to the bathroom and then I came back and I pushed him onto the bed and did the same to him. Did he really think he wasn't gonna get tickled too? I'm glad I got to get him back, this was too much fun!