Caught!

Brooklyn's pov

So I realized that there is something I have never done in my life that I've always wanted to do so I thought today would be the day.

I went out and there was this guy, he was really cute but I knew what I wanted to do could get me caught but I didn't care.

So I talked to the guy and he said yes. We went back to my place and decided to do it.

I finally got to do what I wanted and it was amazing. Everything was going great and I was having a great time. It lasted for an hour and then suddenly my door opened and well I got caught.

I told the guy "You should run! If you want to live, RUN!"

He listened and ran. My brother then came and sat on the bed, he was not happy. He said "I don't want you doing that stuff!"

I started crying and said "Look I am older now and I mean you can't make my decisions anymore and your my brother not my dad!"

I then get dressed and walk out of the house.

Neal's pov

I'm sitting at the table and then there was a knock at the door. It was Mozzie! He sits down with me and I had set up a chess game. Me and Brooke had been playing it last night, I got so angry that I knocked all of the chess pieces off the board.

 Me and Brooke had been playing it last night, I got so angry that I knocked all of the chess pieces off the board

Brooklyn's pov

I found this building and I went inside. I couldn't take it anymore! All I did was have something I've been wanting for a while but then I have it and he gets all angry. I thought he loved me but I guess he didn't. Someone then grabs me from behind and my shoe fell off which was a clue for my brother so he can find me.

Neal's pov

Me and Mozzie went on a search to find Brooke and we eventually came upon this building. We walked inside and when we get inside I find Brooke's shoe, I start feel like it's all my fault so I start freaking out.

 We walked inside and when we get inside I find Brooke's shoe, I start feel like it's all my fault so I start freaking out

Brooklyn's pov

I didn't know where I was but all I knew was I was strapped to a chair. I start freaking out and wondered why I was taken, I mean who would be stupid enough to kidnap Neal Caffrey's sister and sure I mean he doesn't work for the FBI anymore but when he finds me, whoever kidnapped me is gonna be dead!

What the kidnapper didn't know was I still had my phone on me so I used my hands even though they were tied up to call someone. You think I would have called Neal but instead I called one of my best friends, Diana.

 The only reason I called her was because she's still an FBI agent. I just wanted to be saved but not by my brother, I'm still mad at him! He thinks he can still control my life but he can't, He may be my big brother but I am not young anymore and we don't even have parents anymore well not a mom. She died years ago but our dad is somewhere, we never knew where he went after he shot that senator and the only thing I have ever loved him for was getting Peter arrested. Anyway so I call Diana and she answers the phone and says "Hello! Brooklyn?" 

I don't say a word but instead let her hear everything. I started trying to talk about why the person kidnapped me so she would know what happened, he said that he did it because he hates Neal and he thought of taking the thing away that means the most to him which that thing being me.

I mean he really couldn't take Neal's hats or his suits cause I think he likes those more then me. 

I told him "So you thought taking me was the plan cause it really isn't, right now I am not his favorite thing since we got sorta got into a fight" 

Yeah I was still angry because of what happened but I was also getting sad. I get that Neal is just trying to protect me because I'm his little sister and is only sister. I actually started to cry but my kidnapper noticed and well he slapped me so hard which didn't help me stop crying, I know I said that right now I'm not his favorite thing but I will always be his favorite thing even if I do something really dumb. He's my big brother and I love him even if sometimes he can be a little stupid.

Later I hear a girl's voice and I knew it was Diana, she was here to save me! They come in and then someone comes out from behind her and he comes over and unties my hands and unstraps me from the chair. 

He literally had tears in his eyes which made me cry even harder, I said "I'm so sorry Neal for walking out on you and I know you were trying to protect me but one thing you have to know is that I am older now and I can do things on my own. For now on I will not get angry if you try to do anything because I will know that you were doing it to protect me. I love you Neal!" 

He told me he loved me too and then we hugged it out, Neal is the best brother on the planet even if he can be annoying at times.