I Can't believe you Faked it

Brooklyn's Pov

I finally arrived in Paris and I'm still upset about losing Neal but ya know what I'm trying to deal with it. I had to leave New York cause it was hard to live there without him.

---------

I've been here for weeks now and I swear to god that I saw someone in a suit wearing a hat but maybe I'm going crazy.

It seems like I see him everywhere I go and I hear his voice too but he never seems to be there.

So I'm sitting at a table and of course my mind starts to mess with me again. I see him and I can see his face this time.

We both look at each other but he doesn't have a smile on his face but like a I got caught type look so of course I start thinking is my brain really messing with me or did my big brother fake his death.

He walks away and I follow him. I guess he got a place here so I sneak inside.

"NEAL GEORGE CAFFREY! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU MADE ME CRY AND I SAID THINGS WHILE I WENT TO YOUR GRAVE, I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW. I LEFT NEW YORK BECAUSE I COULDN'T STAND BEING THERE WITHOUT YOU" I yell

"I'm sorry Brooke but I had to be free" He says back

"See I always hated you working for a the FBI but you made people upset and I still can't believe you did this to me, You could have told me and Moz that you we're going to fake it, I bet by now Peter knows you faked it so how about you come back to New York with me"

"Ok"

----------

We finally arrive back in New York and Instead of bringing him to see everyone, I go and do that so it can be a big surprise.

"Brooke!" El says

"Hey!" I say back

"I've missed you"

"I missed you too, Oh and I have a surprise for you"

"What is it?"

"Ok so you need to go to June's place"

"Ok"

------

After gathering Mozzie, El, Peter,Jones,Diana, and June up I can finally show them their surprise.

"You ready" I say

"Yeah" They say back

"Ok, Neal come out!"

"Neal!"

"Hey guys" He says

"I knew it" Peter and Mozzie say at the same time