I'm a weird little sister

Brooklyn's pov

So me and him went out today because I was bored and had nothing to do at the apartment. We drove around and then like a few hours later we were at this cafe getting coffee since we were out and I was still tired. We were having a great time and a great brother and sister day.

We then got back into the car and we went back to the bureau because I wanted to see my best friend. We get there and the first thing she says is "Please tell me you two didn't get in trouble"

I said while laughing "Wow ok so that's the first thing you say when I see you and no we didn't"

We spent time there for a little bit and of course the one person I hated said the thing he always says, to call me over he called me "Neal Caffrey's little sister, come over here!"

I almost lost it and I went over to him and said "Ugh don't call me that! I know the only reason you call me that cause you know it annoys me but Stop!"

I was about to go off on him but then Neal told me to calm down and then I took a deep breath and calmed down. 

We then left and we got back into the car and drove off but then we stopped somewhere cause we were hungry. After we ate, we were getting back into the car well as I mean we I mean him. See I was outside of the car and I knew this was gonna embarrass him so I started dancing weird.

 See I was outside of the car and I knew this was gonna embarrass him so I started dancing weird

I then said "Is everybody loving the show!" 

I then looked at him and he was so done with me, I could hear him say "Oh god!"

I then stopped and got into the car. I sat down in the passenger seat and I was laughing because yeah he was so done with me but hey I'm just a weird little sister. You can't blame me for wanting to embarrass my big brother. Ha, this was fun! We drove all the way to the apartment with Neal just looking so done with me. He loves me though and he knows it too!