Neal and Alex

Brooklyn's pov

I just woke up and I was sitting on the couch thinking about yesterday and how for once my dad loved me, I mean it was the best feeling ever.

I was gonna go out to see Alex but when I called her she didn't answer so I just assumed she was busy or something.

It was weird for her not to pick up my calls cause she usually does because I am her best friend.

Anyway so I went into the kitchen and made Neal breakfast because he deserves it. He loved that I brought him breakfast in bed and me and him laid together for an hour. I liked it because I got to spend an hour in bed with my brother, he made sure I felt safe in his arms but I always do.

Later I left the house and did some stuff around the city and I even went shopping and got stuff for the house.

I decided to maybe go back to my old house and see my neice because I really miss her.

I didn't actually do it because I still hate Sara right now. I did call the house and a little girl answered the phone. "Jess!" I said with tears starting to form in my eyes.

She was saying how her mother won't let me see her anymore which made me break down. Wow I guess Sara really hated me that she even kept me from seeing my own neice.

I then hung up and ran to the house. I ran inside and saw Neal and Alex in bed together.

 I ran inside and saw Neal and Alex in bed together

I didn't care, I just ran away and cried.

Neal definitely noticed so he got up and ran after me. I was so sad that I couldn't even speak.

He tried to make me feel better. He asked me "Are you ok, what happened?"

I said *crying* "Sara said that I can never see Jess, I'm banned from seeing her"

He sat down beside me and gave me a big hug. I wouldn't let go, I wouldn't let him let go of me. I wanted to stay in this hug because it was the only thing making me feel better.

Neal knew that so we hugged until I wanted us to stop. I then said "I know your cheating on Sara with Alex but honestly you and Alex make a great couple and she is way better then Sara"

He just smiled and I put my head into his shirt. We stayed like this for awhile and Alex watched us and said "You two are so cute together and Neal your such a good big brother to her"

I said with my face still in his shirt "Yes he is"

He was gonna let go but then I started crying again so he didn't let go. He knew that if he let go then I would cry again. He was the only thing keeping me from breaking down even more then I have already.

Night came and he still had his arms wrapped around me. I literally fell asleep in his arms.

Neal's pov

I just wanted Brooke to be okay, she was so upset about not being able to see Jess so I just wrapped my arms around her and wouldn't let go. When night came, she fell asleep in my arms so then I carried her to the bedroom and set her in the bed and tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

Brooklyn's pov

The next day I woke up and I wasn't feeling happy at all. Neal woke up and saw that I was upset so like a good big brother he tried to make me happy again.

I then got out of bed and ran off, he just sat there in bed thinking about what to do.

I was laying on the couch face down and crying into the cushions. He then came walking out and got down on his knees and tried to talk to me but I didn't want to talk.

He then went into the kitchen and made one of my favorite things. I smelled it in the air and put my head up and got up and went into the kitchen and hugged him.

He knew exactly how to make me feel better, he just had to make my favorite food.

I love him! Also Neal and Alex would make the best couple ever, just saying!