They said I wouldn't go to prison if I help find Neal

Brooklyn's pov

So I'm at home and Neal hasn't come home which is weird but I probably upset him. I mean sure he gets upset and mad but he doesn't act like a child and I mean I never said he couldn't come home, I just told him to leave me alone.

So yeah I um changed my last name but also I didn't because I grew up as Brooklyn Bennett but me and Neal took our mother's last name when we got older. Me and Neal weren't born as Neal and Brooklyn Caffrey, our mom, first name unknown Caffrey married James Bennett and then mom found out she was pregnant with twins. She then found out she was pregnant with a boy and a girl and she did say that she was gonna love us both but she didn't. Anyway on March 21 1977 my mother gave birth to two babies, one boy and one girl. She decided to name her son Neal and her daughter Brooklyn, as her kids grew up, her and her husband never paid attention to their daughter but gave it all to Neal. The daughter (me) felt like she was invisible to her parents and then Christmas came and we were 3 and I decided that it would be a good idea to ruin it for my brother because yes I'm evil, I also ruined his 3rd birthday and made him cry. Best days of my life.

Anyway I got up from bed because I heard a knock at the door and well it wasn't anyone I knew but they were an agent so I trusted them. They asked "Are you Neal Caffrey's sister?"

I said "Yeah um did something happen?"

They said "Your brother was taken and we need your help to find him"

I said "And why would I help him when all he has ever done is ruin my life"

They said I wouldn't go to prison if I help find Neal so I said fine but I'd rather not. I'd rather have him suffer but I won't even though it would put a smile on my face.

I said "Ok fine I'll help"

They asked me "Who do you think has him?"

I said "I don't know, I mean everyone loves him"

They said "Why because he's Neal Caffrey?"

I said "Well yes and it's not like he did anything, I mean I'm the one who did something and ok I'm not proud of what I did but all I want to do his find Neal and get him home so let's focus on finding him"

I then get a call and it's Di and I answered and said "Hey!"

She said "Have you found Neal yet?"

I said "No but I hope he's ok cause if anything happened to him, I would never be able to forgive myself"

Later I get a call and it's from Neal! I answer it and all I hear is talking, I also hear him being beaten up which makes me really angry.

So an hour passes and we finally found where he was. They said "No don't go in there alone!"

I said "I need to, I am not waiting for backup so yeah I'm going in there and if I don't come out then yeah call for backup but until then, I'm doing this myself"

I went inside and his kidnapper looked at me and said "Oh is this your little sister"

I said "Little Sister! Ok that's it, yes I am Neal's sister and you have messed with the wrong girl so either you give him to me or I make sure you suffer, it's your choice!"

So the agent came in and arrested the guy and they didn't take me to prison so that was great. I got down on my knees and said "Neal! I am so sorry, I should have never done what I did and I want you to know that I love you so much and that your such a good brother, for now on, I will not do stupid things"

He stood up and then we hugged.

We went home and right when we got home, he went into the room and laid down and I joined him. I just felt horrible and I just wanted to cuddle my big brother. 

So he wrapped his arms around me while I laid my head on his chest. I felt like such a bad sister and tomorrow I'm gonna hang out with Neal and were gonna have a brother and sister day! 

I am so glad to be a Caffrey and to have Neal has my brother! Ok so we may fight but no matter what, I'll always be Neal Caffrey's little sister!