Acting Weird

Brooklyn's pov

It was just a normal day and I got up from bed and went into the kitchen and Neal was making breakfast.

He said "Morning!"

I smiled and said "Good morning, I'm going back to bed"

He said "Brooke?" I said "Yes?"

He said "Come Here!" I went over to him and said "What! I'm really tired Neal and I want to go back to sleep"

I was gonna hear what he had to say but then I walked away and went back into the bedroom and fell asleep.

Later Neal comes in banging a pan and I get so annoyed. I yell "Oh My God, STOP! I JUST WANT TO SLEEP SO LET ME SLEEP"

I put my pillow over my face and groaned.

-----------------------------

It was like 1 am and Neal got up to do something and then I got up and went into the kitchen/Living room area and for some reason I said "Good morning"

I then was like "What am I doing in the living room?"

Neal then looked at me weird.

He then told me "Brooklyn, Go back to bed"

I then walked away and back to our room.

Then it was morning and I was acting weird again because I walked into the kitchen and said to Neal "Good night"

He just stood there staring at me while he drank his coffee.

He then said "What has gotten into you?" I said "I don't know maybe it's because I haven't gotten a lot of sleep lately and it's messing with my brain"

After I said that he told me "Ok just go back to bed"

I said "Ok, thanks Neal!"

Ok so you'd think it would stop there but it didn't because hours pass and I wake up and I would get something to eat and when I was done with my fork or knife or whatever I would throw it in the trash and then Neal would fish them out of the trash.

There would be other times were I would go to make a bowl of cereal and instead of pouring the milk into the bowl, I would pour it on the counter. I just wanted this stuff to stop but I didn't know how to make them stop.

Neal then told me that he knew of a way that could help me with everything I was going through but it involves Mozzie.

I said "As much as I love Mozzie, I don't trust him giving me something that will make me sleepy and I am still confused on how you were perfectly fine with him giving you that solution that I think was called Goodnight Cinderella, I mean for all we know he could give us something that could knock us out for a long time also because I just said that, don't tell Mozzie please"

Neal says "If you want this to stop, you have to trust Mozzie"

I said "I do trust him but I hate taking things that make me sleepy so I will not drink or eat anything he gives me"

He says "This is the only way for you to feel better"

I said "I know and I love that your trying to help but I just can't do it and it's also hard for me to swallow something when I don't know what's in it because I never know if it's gonna do something to me"

Moz then comes walking in and I yell "So you just called him already without talking to me first, I am not doing this and you can't make me Neal! I am not drinking anything that he just puts together with weird chemicals so FORGET IT!"

I went into our room and slammed the door. I told him no but he's Neal Caffrey and he doesn't listen. Sometimes I wish he wasn't my brother cause he gets on my nerves because I tell him not to do something but he does it anyway. He really is the best Criminal in the world, all he ever does is make bad decisions and this one bad decision could end up getting me killed.

I'm sitting on my bed thinking about getting out of the house without anyone noticing but then Neal comes bursting into our room and he tries to tell me he's sorry. I say "Your Sorry?! Yeah I don't believe that for a second big brother, I told you I didn't want this but no you made him come here anyway"

I then tried to run out of the room but then he grabbed onto me and wouldn't let me leave, I started crying cause I just wanted to go. I said "Neal let me go! Please let me go, I don't wanna be here"

He then told me to sit on the bed and I did even though I didn't want. He handed me my stuffed animal and told me to hug it as tight as I can which I did.

After feeling better I say "I'm so sorry Neal! I shouldn't have gotten so angry but sometimes you do stupid things and I tell you not to do something but you do it anyway because you don't listen so for now on will you just listen to me because yes I'll try not to get mad but I can't promise anything cause I am sick and tired of you not listening to me when I want you to"

If he listens to me one day then maybe life would be so much better. I love him anyway!