Gender?

Brooklyn's pov

I told Neal he could throw my gender reveal party. It's today and I can't wait to see what this baby is. We aren't having the party at the house since I could possibly see what the gender is, I have no idea where it is at but I just hope it's great.

I woke up this morning feeling so excited but nervous at the same time, I mean I'm excited to find out if the baby is a boy or girl but at the same time my brother planned it, I mean would anyone not be nervous if they had Neal Caffrey plan their party. I am and there's nothing changing that.

This could go horribly wrong but I do trust him. I'm only letting him do it because he is my only sibling so, and my mom is dead and I could have had Mozzie do it or even dad or Ellen but Neal's my brother and I really trust him which will probably be a horrible idea.

Got dressed and decided to go visit my brother at work. Got there and right when I walked in he did this weird finger thing like he was telling me to come see him, it was awkward!

 Got there and right when I walked in he did this weird finger thing like he was telling me to come see him, it was awkward!

I walked up the stairs and went to see him. When I got in there he was sitting down at the big long table and I said "You wanted to see me!"

He looked up at me and said "Yes, come with me"

He stood up and I followed him to somewhere outside of the building and this is where he set the party up! It looked amazing and everyone was there, Ellen was here, Mozzie was here, even dad was here

He stood up and I followed him to somewhere outside of the building and this is where he set the party up! It looked amazing and everyone was there, Ellen was here, Mozzie was here, even dad was here. So was Alex and Diana and Wally! They were all here and there was a cake that had the gender inside, It looked like a professional did it.

I stood where the cake was and dad got his camera out and video taped it. I didn't cut into it until Neal gave me the signal, I was so ready to find out the gender and my patience was going all over the place. He finally gave me the signal and I cut into the cake and well the baby is ...... A Girl! I was so happy and I already know Neal's gonna be a good uncle to a little girl but that's only because he has a daughter. I wish Jess could be here! I miss her.

Everyone was so happy for me and Neal and Wally gave me such a big hug and I just hugged them back! Wally is so excited to have a little sister and they'll be just like me and Neal! Except they won't be twins but they are big brother and little sister just like we are. Can't wait for them to have their own story!