I no longer have a boyfriend

Brooklyn's Pov

So today I told Moz that we are no longer a thing because of Sara, I told him we will still be friends. After that I went downstairs and I saw my niece, my brother, and my sister in-law. Jessica asks me if she can have coffee now. 

"Aunt Brooke, can I now have coffee?" Jess asks me

"Um no princess because your still not old enough" I answer

"But I'm 3 that makes me old enough"

"Princess you have to be at least 13 to have it"

"That's not fair! Aunt Brooke if you let me have some I will love you forever"

"Yeah nice try but you still can't have any"

"Oh come on, That isn't fair!"

"I know so how about you rant about it to your father cause your about to make me lose my mind"

"DADDY!"

Neal comes over and I'm like thank god!

"Neal! Please go take your daughter somewhere else" I say

"What's going on?" He asks

"She asks me if she could have coffee now and I said no and then she said If you give me some then I'll love you forever and then I said nice try and I think she's mad so please go do something with her, I'm gonna lose my mind"

"Ok I'll go take her somewhere else"

"Thank You!"

"Yeah no problem"

"I love you so much Neal!"

"I love you too Brooke"

He takes Jess somewhere else and my phone starts to ring. It's Alex! I answer it and she says she wants to meet up at the nearest cafe so I say sure and I grab my stuff and leave.

---------

I get to the cafe and Alex is sitting at a table all by herself so I go up to her and she looks so pretty, like always. She was so happy to see me since we haven't seen each other in awhile.

Alex asks me how I'm doing and I say that I am good. She also asks me how Neal is doing and I said he's doing great. I told her how much of an amazing father he is and I started talking about Jessica and the whole coffee thing that happened this morning. I had to have Neal take her somewhere else because she was driving me crazy. I never saw Sara this morning and that was weird but I thought that maybe she was at work so I didn't care. Alex and I talked for a bit before I told her I should be getting home to Neal and Jess so she says ok and I leave.

I get home and I hear laughter coming from the living room so I walk in there and I see Neal and Jess playing. I left my brother and my niece in there as I walked upstairs and went into my room.

Later Neal comes into my room and he asks me if everything is ok. I tell him that I'm ok and that he doesn't have to worry about me. He goes back downstairs and I just fall back on my bed and close my eyes. Later I get up and I go back downstairs. My brother and my niece are still having fun.

Neal then says that he hopes he didn't wake me up with all the noises coming from downstairs and I said no that I just woke up by myself. I then get onto the ground with them and Neal begins to tickle me just like when we were kids.

Me and him had fun when we were kids but it didn't happen so often. I was more mean to him as a little girl then I was nice but I do love him now and I would never want a better big brother. I'm glad he takes care of me even if I want him to stop.

We are brother and sister and we will always be brother and sister!