My other least favorite holiday

Brooklyn's pov

So it's Christmas time, ugh I hate christmas. 

Christmas sucked for me since I never got anything and my parents again thought I was invisible , most all of my family did except for the only person who loved me the most, Neal.

When we were little I did something on Christmas Eve that I thought I would tell him about cause for a while i didn't feel bad at all for what I did to Neal but now I think it's time I came clean.

 I will always hate Christmas but I also can't keep my secret safe anymore.

Brooke : "Neal I have something I need to tell you?"

Neal : " Ok what is it"

Brooke : "So .... This is really hard for me cause I don't want you to be mad at me. I did something to you when we were little"

Neal : "Just tell me, I won't get mad"

Brooke : "Ok when we were little it was before Christmas one year and I decided to make you feel horrible on Christmas so when everyone was asleep I took all your gifts and stocking and I put them in a suitcase. I then put that suitcase under my bed so you wouldn't find it"

Neal : "You did what!"

Brooke : "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you until now but I was scared that you would yell at me or you would hate me for the rest of my life, I love you and I always will and sure I didn't love you at all when we were little because you were always mom and dads favorite child, you were everyone's favorite child. I hated it because everyone thought I was invisible except for you, I never got gifts on Christmas and you did. I always felt sad because of it and you have no idea how that feels, I felt this every year and no one cared about me, they only cared about you. This is why I hated you as a kid and why I tried destroying your 3rd birthday, I couldn't take it anymore! I wanted to run away but I never did, Mom and dad and Ellen never knew I existed but they knew you did. I wanted you to feel what I felt so that's why I took all of your gifts and your stocking, I wanted you feel what it's like not be loved since your always loved. When you became a criminal and got arrested I thought I lost you forever but then you got to work for the FBI and I did basically lose you because it seemed like you always chose Peter over me. Then that one day came and I stole some precious jewelry just so I could come see you, I missed you so much that I couldn't deal with it anymore but I think coming back here was a mistake. I don't know why I stay cause sometimes I think my sisterly love for you is just gone, I don't really love you oh so I'm like every girl you ever loved. Kate,Sara, Alex, and Rebecca or should I say Rachel, they never loved you and they never will. You should add me to that list! Bringing you back to New York was a mistake and I don't why I even let you come back. You are the worst brother ever and you know it too. How about you leave me alone for a while, I'm done with you and everything and if you want your gifts, go to our old family house. They might be gone but your a criminal, you'll find them. Bye Neal"

I walk out of the apartment. I end up getting really upset, He chases after me.

 I end up getting really upset, He chases after me

I end up turning and run until he can't find me. I just want to be alone and I want to stay away from him for a while. I HATE CHRISTMAS!!!!!