I saw that! So now there's secrets your keeping from me

Brooklyn's pov

I thought there was no secrets between me and Neal but I guess there are, today I woke up and the day was going really well. I walked into the kitchen and I grabbed a mug and poured some coffee into it and added some sugar and cream and I drank that. 

After I had my coffee I we back into the bedroom and Wally woke up so I picked him up and went back out into the kitchen/living room area and sat on the couch. Neal then finally woke up and he walked out and saw me and said "Mornin"

I said "Morning"

I came over and sat next to me while drinking his coffee and I was just sitting there while feeding Wally. After I finished feeding him I put him inside of this baby toy that makes noises and stuff to keep him busy. He loved it! Later it was like dark outside and I was playing with Wally and we were having a blast. We had dinner and then we had some desert and the night was going well, Neal was sitting at the table on his computer and I was playing with Wally again and all of a sudden I feel him look over to see if I'm looking and I look over and I see him flip this paper over so I don't see it.

 We had dinner and then we had some desert and the night was going well, Neal was sitting at the table on his computer and I was playing with Wally again and all of a sudden I feel him look over to see if I'm looking and I look over and I see him ...

I then said "I saw that! So now there's secrets your keeping from me"

He did wonder how I saw that and I said "Neal, were twins! We technically have twin telepathy and so I know when your doing something your not supposed to also show me the paper!"

 He wasn't showing me the paper and I yelled "Neal George Caffrey, Show me the paper because I am not gonna let you keep things from me! I am your little sister and that means you have to be real with me and so show me the paper"

I got to see what it was and well it was divorce papers! So Sara finally decided to divorce him, she sucks!

I said "Neal I am so sorry, I always liked her but then I didn't and she does not get to hurt you like this but I would say go through with it cause I want you to be happy and that means with her out of the picture, Neal I love you and you know that so please do this even if it means I can't see Jess and yes I want to see my niece but I want Sara out of the picture and out of our lives!"

That's what happened, it's been 2 years now since him and Sara got divorced and life has been better which is good and Wally as grown up and is now 1, he grew up too fast! Neal has promised me that he will tell me everything for now on so now there can't be any secrets between us, I just hope he doesn't break that promise!