He went to the dark place again

Brooklyn's pov

So today I guess he remembered Kate's death. I wished he wouldn't go back to that place in his mind but he did and now he's gonna be back in the dark place.

I was the only one happy that she died because she was using him but he never could see past her beauty. I wish he could see past everything and see the bad in her. She never wanted him and he kept running after her like dog chasing a ball. Sometimes I just wanted to smack some sense into him but I never did because I could never hurt my big brother.

Later he was sitting down at the table writing something or drawing, I don't even know but I was watching him from far away and he stopped for a second and he was shaking.

Then he went back to doing what he was doing

Then he went back to doing what he was doing. I wanted to help him but I don't think there's anything I can do about it.

I went downstairs and June saw that I was not doing so well so she said "What's wrong dear?"

I said "It's just Neal is going into the dark place again because he went to that place in his mind of Kate's death and he's freaking out about it and I don't know how to help him"

She said "Give him some space Dear, he'll talk when he's ready"

I smiled and said "Thanks June"

I went back upstairs and I find him standing in the doorway of the balcony and he is stressed and upset.

I picked up a card and said "The Architect
That's an excellent sobriquet
Is this your first case back?"

He said "Yeah"

"I need a new nickname"
He said "Brooke's not cutting it anymore?"

I said "What about, um, Linda, Mary, maybe Maggie"

I said again"The Architect, he's a bank robber?"

He said "A good one
Since when are you concerned with FBI cases?"

I said "Uh, since you started spiraling into the dark place.
And as you may remember I am your little sister come on, What do we got?" He said "All right, three clean jobs in five years. No trail, no evidence.
All we have are these business cards.
Embossed"