A Painting Accident

Brooklyn's Pov

I was home alone again today and I was bored out of my mind so I thought I would paint and paint something for Neal since he's the best big brother ever!

So he left his suit in the room and I then while I was painting, I accidentally spilled some paint on it and I was freaking out because he's going to kill me once he finds out!

I knew he was going to be home any minute so I tried hiding the evidence from him. I finally found a hiding place and then I knew he was gonna find out anyway so I thought to myself that I need to buy him a new one but I don't have the money. The only way to buy him a new one is to forge another painting which I did in the middle of the night.

The next morning I made sure I could get out of the house without him noticing. Once out of the house, I go to sell the painting because I'm getting the money to buy him a gift cause I feel sorry for doing what I did.

I get to the place and I sell the painting but the thing is that I guess the person who I was selling it to gave me extra money on accident but I didn't mind cause then I'll have enough to buy him the gifts.

Later after I buy him the gifts and I had them deliver it to the apartment. When I get home, Neal was standing there looking at me with an angry look on his face.

I said "Hi, Whatcha standing there for? Is everything ok?"

He doesn't say anything and then I say "Is there a problem?"

He still didn't say anything and then he told me to "Hand over the money!"

I said "What do you mean? I don't have any money"

He said "Brooke, I know you have the money, give it to me!"

He then took me and set me under the table and again used the chairs as a jail cell.

Oh yeah and he took the rest of the money from me which sucks. So I started crying cause like this is so unfair, he won't even listen to me.

He really did let his anger get the best of him because we didn't let me eat for a whole day and I was really hungry

------------------------
A few days later he finally calms down and listens.