Well, Neal's gonna be an uncle

Brooklyn's pov

So something happened today and later I'm gonna tell you what it is. I woke up today feeling a little bit off so I walked to the store and I bought a well ya know test, it was the first time I was ever taking one but I wanted to make sure. So when I got home I hid it behind my back and ran ran to the bathroom. I was scared but I don't really think I am but who knows, anything could be possible. While in the bathroom I read the instructions to make sure i'm doing it right and then I do it for real and then I wait for the results. I was pacing the room and then finally the minutes were up and I checked it! Well so um all I have to say is Neal's gonna be an uncle and I have no idea how to tell him!

A few hours later, I went to a baby store and bought this onesie that said favorite uncle on it and then I put it into a box and I also put the test under it so he wouldn't see it first. I'm also scared cause he could either be happy or angry. 

I got back to the apartment and right as I walked in June told me that Neal wasn't here so I told her about me being pregnant. I said "So when Neal comes back, I need you to tell him that I have a surprise for him and that is when your gonna hand him this box"

I hand her the box and she says "Can I look inside?" I said sure and so she looked and saw the onesie and said "Oh Brooke, this is wonderful! Congrats"

I smiled and said "Thank You June!"

She closed the box and then kept it safe until Neal got back. I then said "I'll be upstairs if you need me but um don't tell him that, tell him that I left and that I'll be back and that I went to see Alex"

She said "Ok Dear"

That's when I went upstairs and waited for him to come back.

Neal's Pov

I'm just getting back from where I was and when I walked inside June came up to me and said "Oh Neal, Brooke has a surprise for you" And she hands me a box. She also says "And she went to see Alex so she won't be home until later"

I then smiled and said ok. I opened the box and it had a folded shirt in it or that's what it looked like. I then looked at it and it wasn't a shirt but a baby onesie.

I was like to June "Why is there a onesie in here?" 

She said "Neal, Look at the saying that's on it"

I looked closer at it and it said favorite uncle. I was so confused and then June said "Dear, look what else is in there"

I pulled out the second thing and it was a pregnancy test. That could only mean one thing, my little sister is pregnant!

Brooklyn's Pov

I was upstairs hiding in the closet waiting for Neal to come up here. All of a sudden my phone started ringing and it was Neal! I answered it and I said I was still with Alex and that i'll be home soon. He came upstairs and I heard him coming close to the closet, I couldn't stop smiling because well my brother's gonna be an uncle for the first time. 

All of a sudden the closet door opens and he sees me and smiles. He runs up to me and gives me a big hug.

I was a little scared thinking he was gonna be angry but nope, he was excited and I was happy

I was a little scared thinking he was gonna be angry but nope, he was excited and I was happy. Now Jessica will have a cousin. Except Sara won't let me see her because she still hates me. I pulled out my phone and called her house. I was surprised when Jess answered the phone and she said crying "Aunt Brooke!"

I said "Hi sweetie um I know your mom doesn't want me to be talking to you but I need to tell you something"

She said "Ok and is daddy there"

I said "Yes, your dad is here with me"

She said "Can I talk to him?"

I said "Sure!"

I gave the phone to Neal and said "Your daughter wants to speak to you"

He took the phone and talked to her. Later he gave my phone back and then I said "Ok sweetie I need to tell you something important"

She said "Ok what is it?"

I said "Aunt Brooke is having a baby and your gonna have a cousin"

She said "Your having a baby!"

I said "Yeah, I'm pregnant"

She was excited but she had to go because again Sara hates me. I thought she would get over it by now but whatever.

So I was feeling so sick to my stomach so I went to lay down. Later I'm laying in bed when he comes into the room with food.

I smiled and I looked at the food and then said "Nope, I'm good"

See I like his cooking but the baby was thinking other things and it said not to eat Uncle's food right now so I didn't. I was hungry but not for at home food but food from somewhere in New York.

Neal went out to get the food and i was waiting in the room when I got really hungry. I couldn't help it so I got up from bed and went over to the table and I took the plate. I went back into the room and I sat down on the bed and ate it.

Ok so I told him that I didn't want his food because well baby doesn't want me to eat his cooking right now but then I got hungry and couldn't wait for Neal to get home.

Later he finally gets home and he walks in and sees that one of the plates is gone. I then come walking out with pieces of food on my face and all I said was "Oh um this looks weird, sorry I got really hungry and couldn't wait for you to get home so I ate my plate of food but of course I still want the food you went and picked up for me"

He gave me the food and I sat down at the table and I started eating and then I said "Oh also your food was delicious so I would say that you should make that again, I mean you could really be a chef because your really good at cooking. I literally could see it, I mean hey everyone knows you as a criminal who got arrested for bond forgery so maybe you could get a job as a chef and then people will see you as a famous chef instead of a famous criminal"

I think he took that into consideration. I also love being his sister and I wish people would see him more then a criminal or a guy that worked for The FBI. He is so much more then that and he always will be, he's also gonna be a great uncle!