[ 13 ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓ 

𝙸𝚃 𝙶𝙾𝙴𝚂 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝙷 𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂

 ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Sitting behind the piano with only a few candles a light, August patiently waited. Two minutes had passed and she was left in the room. As soon as the boys had asked for the favor she was quick to leave to room three two-seven b. 

The four boys came up with an idea she hadn't (needed really) and it made her curiosity grow. She knew that the boys would use this as an advantage to the infamous pranking's, but August couldn't help but think she was missing out on something. Something more.

Hearing quiet footsteps and whispers from behind the door, August closed the lid of the piano keys and looked towards the door blankly. Her hands neatly in her lap as she looked forward, her right leg folding under the other as she stared ahead.

The door quietly opened and August could out make the features of James Potter, his glasses glistening in the light. A jumper hugging his torso and arms nicely. 

Sirius was behind, his usually dry hair rested wet. But tidy either way. He wore a knitted jumper, except being a dark blue. Unlike James' it was slightly looser, but seemed to not make him seem skinny in loose clothes. 

Remus followed in behind the boys, his sandy-brown hair a mess, a dark brown jacket over a plain white tee. And some grandpa similar shoes, August had to stiffen a laugh.

Lastly, Peter followed in, a hoodie around his small figure. His blue eyes seeming to stick out brightly even in the dim glowing light. Unlike the boys before him, his hair was rather neatly over his forehead. 

"What is this place?" James said as the three others came to her side. His arms folded tightly over his chest.

"Room three two-seven b. Discovered it back in first year." August smirked looking around the room. "But we're not here to talk about a room. What's the map for?"

"Pranks." The three boys said in usion, but August could sense something else was apart of it when Peter was silent.

"Pettigrew?" She said causing the boy to remove his finger from a shelf.

"Dusty dusty." He muttered but was quick to turn due to Remus' elbowing his rib. "Oh- ugh. What?"

"What's the map for?" She said making eye contact with the boy before standing up and walking towards him. 

Silence. 

"Pranks." He said to the girl. The boys giving him death stares.

"Okay." She said shrugging before turning around and leaning against the piano, "Just know if there is more to it... I will find out." She said staring at each of them in the eyes. She watched as each of them nervously diverted their attention elsewhere. 

"But now, tell me what I'll get for this map to be done." She said to each of them. Confidence strong in her voice.

"You could get me afterwards." Sirius smirked stepping forward, however August ignored him and stared at the three others.

"Well... we haven't exactly thought it through-" James was silent as August pulled her wand out swiftly and caused all the candles to turn on. The small group finally knowing what the room looked like.

They suddenly moved around, Remus reaching towards some of her class books that were in the room. Peter moving towards the small couch where pencils, quills and ink pots rested on the table. Sirius moving towards the instruments near her whilst James' eyes rested on the dark curtain.