[ 75 ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙻𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Slipping into a green top, before putting a Gryffindor Hoodie on top, a pair of blue flared jeans with doc martens- which were Marlenes, August looked in the mirror of the Gryffindor Girls bathroom. A huge pimple formed right above her right brow overnight due to stress, her hair was a mess and wouldn't function as she wanted, one of her nails broke when she returned to the dormitories and she was just a few days away from her period.

August was in complete dust with her friendship with the Marauders, as they all felt foolish for their actions except Remus, it seemed he was the only one who was managing to communicate with her because he was hanging out with everyone but the three boys. And yet, he still didn't tell her what happened on the full moon.

The blonde girl sat before a large crowd of Ministry Workers, her teachers and teacher's whom she doesn't take the classes of. Every single staff member of Hogwarts sat in the classroom which had been transformed to look like a court.

August sat on an uncomfortable chair, the stares of everyone except her friends there, she had no mental support for her behind her, except her teachers, but how could they support her enough in this very moment?

Glancing over her shoulder to Professor Dumbledore, she saw him muttering whispers with Alastor Moody, the Auror. Professor McGonagall seemed on edge, she was staring blankly at the ground before her before taking a deep breath.

August did the same, before staring at the Minister before her. A stoic expression on her face as she ignored the threatening stares of the Juror's. Unfortunately, she had no lawyers in her case, she only had Dumbledore, Moody, McGonagall and her husband, Elphinstone, as witnesses. Millicent Bagnold was an aged woman, with wrinkles along her cheeks and under her eyes, her once dark black hair was turning into pure silver. Her dark brown eyes, began to grow hollow like her cheeks, it seemed it was only days away till she died. However, she didn't feel like it.

Often, Bagnold would be seen wearing suits, yet in the courtroom, she wore a dark black robe which peeled out at her neck, almost similar to your muggle drawings of a vampire. Great big, black earings hung from her ears, with a deeming bright lipstick was sticking to her folding lips. She looked at the Jury beside her before briefly nodding to herself and hitting the wooden hammer three times. 

Silence following her action. It wasn't the pretty silence either, where you felt comfortable enough to cough. But the silence where you held your breath for as long as possible, where you feared if you moved in the slightest, something may go wrong. August felt herself quiver under the stares of well over thirty Juror's, the Minister/judge and those behind her.