[ 90 ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙵𝚃

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

The year had only just started, but August was not prepared for the life that followed after Hogwarts. The past seven years of Hogwarts were all set in place to prepare her for the years that would follow this final year. However, now that these days were here, she only prayed for more time, for more reasons to give her a chance to stay. She even considered the chance or possibility of coming up with a plan to be held back a year. 

As expected, Voldemort's rage effected Hogwarts once again, less students appeared, more fear consumed the castle. However, there was one thing August knew, she was safe at Hogwarts. Though her fear was strong, she knew she had to keep seeing the good side of things, she was apart of the Order of the Phoenix. A secret organisation on a mission to protect the Muggle world as well as the Wizarding World from Black Magic but also from Death Eaters and Lord Voldemort.

Her studies already began to pile, but she kept managing to complete as much as possible, but also keep time for her friends and boyfriend. But there was always that time of the month which got in the way of everything. Two weeks and three days into the new year, the full moon was due to arrive that night. She hadn't done a Werewolf night in a while now, so she was slightly nervous. She kept giving Remus his Moon potions to settle himself a little more. He already took the three days off, anyone who asked about him was only told that he was sick, few days before the full moon, few days after the moon. 

It was the cycle she knew so well now. But she wished she didn't. She wished her best friend didn't have to go through this type of cycle every month, every year, since he was a child, to when his life ends. She loved and cared for him none the less, Remus was the sweetest and most smartest boy she knew, he was there when she needed him, he was there when she needed help, just as the other Marauders are. 

"How is he?" August asked as only Sirius sat in the Great Hall that night.

"He's... ya know, his usual. Coughing terribly." He said before fulling his plate. "Eat, we've got a big night."

"Yeah, yeah, plenty of studying to do."

"Correction, dear August!

August chuckled piling food onto her plate, "So, Siri, did you manage to do your DADA homework yet?" August said before pouring her apple juice. 

"Almost, I'm gonna finish it tomorrow." He said to her happily before beginning to eat. "You know, love, we should have a sleep over again in three two-seven again soon, it has been a while." 

To hear him say those words so casually made her nervous. Did he already want to sleep with her? August had done stuff  years ago now, but she never went that far. Sirius was far more experienced than she was. She was always somewhat insecure about it, she did mention she wasn't ready for it yet, he knows that as well.