[ 46 ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙾 𝙳𝚄𝙼𝙱𝙻𝙴𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙴

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

The group of nine woke up to the sudden shriek from Peter who had grabbed the camera and zoomed in on his face. August and who she discovered to be Sirius Black got up in a haste, both their cheeks tinted a light shade of pink as they realized the boy had fallen asleep with her and was tangled in her grasp.

"It was one of you girls!" James said pointing to the girls who had no pen-marks on their face, whereas each boy and Marlene did. "Own up to it!"

"But it wasn't us!" Alice, Lily and August said as they stood near one another protectively. 

"Come on. One of you did it." Frank said with a grin as he zoomed in with the camera.

"But it wasn't us!" Alice said, "You know it wasn't me! I fell asleep before you did, Frankie." 

"And I fell asleep first! Didn't I?" Lily asked August who was next to her.

"Yes, yes, you did, Lils." August said defending her friend. "Then it was Al and Frank, then me! So it's one of you three!" August said pointing to Remus, Marlene and Sirius.

"Well, if I may," Sirius said stepping forward, a cheeky grin on his face, "I fell asleep when you did." 

Those who knew it wasn't them glanced to Remus and Marlene who were staring intently at one another. Both reading one another with their eye-contact as they tried to read who did it. "Are they undressing one another with eye-contact?" August whispered to Sirius who was now by her side.

"I don't know." He whispered back with a small shrug. "But this is weird."

"Yeah. It is." August whispered back before slowly and quietly grabbing a pillow before throwing it towards Marlene. But unfortunately, it missed her completely.

"August!" Marlene let out a loud and surprised squeal. She then picked up a pillow and threw it towards to August but hit Sirius in the face, "Oops!"

Eventually, pillows were being thrown from every teenager within the hut, but as some of the group began dodging and missing completely (Peter and August), the hut began to collapse. As James threw the pillow powerfully, hitting Sirius in the face whom fell back into the hut's walls (the blankets) it all caved.

The teenagers underneath all laughed before trying to get out of it's trap. August was first to make it to the top without being covered in blankets any longer, but her grin only turned into a sheepish smile as she stared up at her transfiguration teacher. "Good morning, Professor."

Eventually the other eight students appeared and were trying their best to suppress a grin. "I expect this all to be cleaned within a few minutes." The woman said sternly before the students flicked their wands and watched as the pillows and blankets moved towards the dormitories. 

"Lovely morning, isn't it?" James said with a cheeky grin even though it was pouring with rain outside.

"Miss Gaunt, Professor Dumbledore would like you in his office after breakfast." The woman said staring at the blonde who frowned slightly. "And I do hope that you will go to classes without marked faces."

Marlene did a small smirk knowing it was here all along before the group all separated. Entering their own dorms, "Go on, tell us all about it, Al!" August said as soon as the group separated from the boys.