[ 79 ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝙳𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙶𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙼

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

The second electrical storm followed almost immediately after placing the Death-head Hawk Moth into the vial, and August was quick to be dismissed from her class due to a medical emergency. However, the boy who could transform into a rat knew, just like his friends who saw her running past their class as the next lightning bolt struck the Earth's grounds. 

Seeing their friend in distress, the boys quickly flooded the halls of Hogwarts' corridors, using the map, they all followed August behind. Watching her go through door to door, secret passages to passages, and eventually sprinting through the courtyard towards the Whomping Willow tree. 

Sirius called out to their friend, before waving his wand at the tree. "You have to be careful!"

"Well, this storm won't last forever!"

Sirius watched as she drank every last drop of the red potion, taking each breath after finishing the potion slow, she only looked at her friends with a nervous gleam in her eyes, "Am I suppose to have a feeling like I am about to throw up?" 

She felt uneasy as she stood there, placing the now empty potion bottle onto the shelf of the home that shook, she felt as though the weight of the world was weighing her down, her head began to ache due to the house shaking with every movement. 

Sirius watched from where he stood, as the girl began to pale, her eyes becoming heavier, he wondered if he had looked like that in the moment he took the potion. He watched nervously as she shook at her feet, her bright blue eyes meeting his deep brown eyes, her chest pounding against her chest, as his heart was beating against his ribs. He bounced forward in a flash of his eyes seeing her taking a shaky move, "You're okay, sweetheart." He whispered gently, "Just breathe."

She nodded while letting out a shaky giggle, she looked at her two other friends whom were just as nervous as the pair who was holding each other were. But as Sirius moved her closer to the ground, she felt her hairs begin to grow.

Her arm-hair seem to grow longer, pure white fur caressing her arms, the blonde hair on her head seem to move along her face as she felt her face morph into a new form. The heartbeat within her chest began to ease, as her body grew smaller and somewhat longer. 

The Marauders found it odd. They never saw what it would look like for a girl to shift forms, her wand laid next to her Animagus form on the ground, the face of the Animagi seemed so innocent looking upon the four who stood tall as human wizards. "What even is she?"

"Well, Prongs, I wouldn't have an idea as to what she is." Sirius said looking between his friend and the creature who seemed to be in awe of herself, "She is certainly not a Magical Creature."

"Moony? What is she?" 

Remus only grinned at his two pure-blooded friends, "It seems our dear August, is an Arctic Fox."

The snow-white fox only turned her head at the boys mention of the creature, she had never heard of such a creature. It was peculiar, she felt much warmer against the cold breeze that swept through the Shrieking Shack. Her sense of smell and hearing took notice of every heartbeat and hustle of the cooing winds.

Though August couldn't admit,  she liked it. 

She watched as the boy with shaggy brown hair, turned into a pure-black dog, his eyes staring into hers before he pounced around her playfully, quiet toots and laugh-like noises leaving her mouth as the pair played before a fat, stubby rat joined and ran all over the pair who were rolling on the hard wooden floors.

Prongs looked at his tallest friend and gave a big grin, he was in awe at the three, transforming into the deer he took three steps forward which caused the three smaller creatures to run around the deer, almost mocking him. Remus stood laughing at the sight, though he felt slightly lonely he couldn't transform, he enjoyed the sight of seeing the three creatures playing as if they were children being best friends and imaging they were animals, after all, it was true.

"So, dear August." Sirius said wrapping his arm around her shoulders the following morning on their way to the Great Hall for breakfast. "What shall we name you?"

"Yes, after all, you are a Marauder." James said to her with a big grin. "Can you imagine that? Ten years from now, we're all telling our kids about this- maybe, of course, I imagine Pads' child will just be a chatterbox as he is!"

"Prongs!" Sirius said slapping his friends arm.

"Well, he's not wrong in the slightest, Siri." August said before laughing at the offended expression Sirius wore. 

"Well, I have an idea." Peter squeaked from her side. "On the map it says, created by Abeona."

"I forgot I did that!" August said grinning at her friend who chirped in the conversation. "Abeona is now my new entitlement."

"Abeona, we, Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs, are proud to announce you, A Marauder!"