[ 38 ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"What do you mean, Sirius?" 

"You were on the Black Lake. Whole castle knows." Peter said explaining to her, she sheepishly smiled at them and hid her white skating boots before shrugging.

"August, you have to realize, that that's dangerous." Remus said stepping forward but she only took a step back.

"There is a lot of dangerous things out there... and a lot of those have to do with my own blood, so I've had my share in dangerous." August said confidently with a slight glare as she stared down each boy before quickly walking past and towards the common room.

"She doesn't realize it does she?" Peter asked his three best mates. 

"No, I'm afraid she doesn't." James muttered as he stared off where the girl took off. "But once the map is complete, she'll be safer."

"She's not some toy." Sirius reasoned stepping forward, "We can't just take the map and leave-"

"A deal is a deal. And that's all this was." James said quickly.

Out of shock and anger, Remus let out a huff of annoyance and anger before storming away. James called out to his friend but on received a middle finger shoved in the air. "What's his problem?"

"Wonder what it is." Peter said sarcastically before shaking his head and following the direction his friend went in.

"Hey, can you tell me what you think of this?"

Struggling to push herself up from her bed, August walked over and sat next to Alice on her bed. Gently taking the book from her hand and admiring the sketches within, "These are beautiful, Al. Hey? Are these creatures mixed with plants and fruit?"

"Yeah! There's actually some of those in-"

"New Zealand!" The two said in unison before grinning and laughing. 

"These truly are beautiful, Al. The small detailing as well." August said gently letting her fingers brush against each drawing's patterns. A page had a different sketch.

The front half was mythical and muggle animals, while the other half turned into many pages of dresses and shirts being drawn. Many of the drawings mostly of ball gowns. "One day, I am going to buy you a store where you can make and sell all of these gowns!"

"August, that's sweet of you, but I just want to become a Herbology Scientist." Alice smiled sweetly, "This is just a hobby."

"It's alright to pursue into your hobbies, Al. Which reminds me, I'll be back with you's after dinner. I have a little thing to do." She grinned before walking into the changing room and slipping on the ballet outfit. 

Exiting, she saw how much Alice's eyes had lit up as she saw the girl in the silky material clothing she made. It fit August perfectly (even if there was a charm on it to make sure it fit her for as long as she wanted it). The colour complimenting her skin and facial features beautifully. 

August obliviously stepped towards the box and pulled out the shoes, slipping them into her bag and slipped and a white cloak but was stopped abruptly. Turning around, she saw Alice looking at her with a grin as she held onto the girls dormitory video camera. "Give a twirl."

"Are you really going to make me-"

"Give a twirl, August!" Alice said quickly and August was rather startled, but twirled none the less. The small skirt flowed as she spun before getting on her tip toes and spinning faster, absent-mindedly her hands reached above her head as she spun before stopping and bending her knees like a curtesy.