[ 77 ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝚄𝚂

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

SUGGESTED SONG: start forgetting death, Adam Melchor=

"Yes, well, Pascal's behaviour has changed drastically, James. I need you guys there in case anything goes wrong." The blonde said to the boy. "Please, James. You guys wanted to help me help you guys with Moony! And now I am so close to doing this, and you're giving up?"

Yes, August knew it wasn't smart to manipulate and guilt trip James into helping, but she really needed the help. Plus, she meant every word. "Come on, please. I'll come to your Quidditch game this weekend, and i'll make sure Lily comes too!"

"Okay, okay. Fine, I was considering it before you even mentioned Lily. But okay."

"Thank you!" She said smiling up at him. Although the pair were in Transfiguration, they were doing surprisingly well for their research. Professor McGonagall was focusing on a pair of Ravenclaw's who kept asking questions. "Okay, you, Pete and Remmy meet us at three two-seven."

"Wait- us?"

"Yeah, me and Sirius."

"August, seriously, are you sure that's sma-"

"James." August said quickly knowing what he was going to say, "Sirius and Remus was in on this project since the beginning, I am not going to remove one of them from it and potentially lose my friendship with one of them because I chose to exclude them. If they have a spit, well, that can wait till afterwards. It's been months now, and Sirius misses him. And you guys, it's weird having him around so much without you guys. He needs you."

"Okay... But you're responsible for whatever happens between them."

"I'm responsible for everything." She chuckled before looking at her work shortly, "We'll talk at three two-seven at four till half-past? Then room of requirement."

"Are you sure it's a smart idea?" James said and August took a deep breath. Was she really thinking that doing a illegal project on Hogwarts' school grounds smart? 

Well, it wasn't the first time it happened. Most likely isn't the last.

"Yeah, totally." 

Sirius was slouching as he followed the girl who walked so far ahead, he was exhausted. After a night of baking biscuit's with August, then a small adventure of the castle, he was bound to fall asleep at breakfast in the great hall that morning, but surprisingly the blonde next to him kept him wide awake. Now he was following her like a puppy, she was so quick, nervous but excited by the way she walked.

He noticed when she was nervous, upset or scared. She tended to sway her arms more when walking or sometimes kept them behind her like how she was raised to as a child. However, if she was happy or excited, she'd add a small bounce to her step, her hair usually swaying behind her. Of course, her expressions would say a lot, but you could tell what she was expressing by the way she walked. 

August looked back at Sirius and smiled before waiting for him, "Come on, slow poke. Don't got all night."

"Yeah, yeah, shut up." Chuckling beneath his breath and walking beside her. His arm wrapping around her shoulders before looking down at her, "You okay, dear August?"