[ 76 ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚆𝙾𝙻𝙵

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

After using the half of the month of trying small ways to get the bond to mend, exams were up and coming, August and Sirius were losing ideas. They only had few more ideas, but after their last few attempts, they knew it'd be doomed. 

August was leaning on Sirius' shoulder in room three two-seven, the boy humming whilst having pascal go from one hand to the other. August was slumped, she hadn't been able to eat properly due to the Mandrake leaf, her extra work in helping the formation of the order, schoolwork and her friends, August was begging for the weekend to arrive. 

It was only thursday, so she and Sirius only had the following day till they could rest. Sirius' heart was pounding in his chest, August and him had spent days and nights together now and yet it seemed the fluttering feeling within his stomach never faded. Although he missed the Marauders, he was somewhat happy in a way. His bond with August was growing faster than ever before, and he's known her for many years now. The only issue was; because thet were growing closer, his surfacing feelings were growing stronger.

As he was about to start humming to next song, August sat up in a hurry. "The date."

"What?" Sirius said leaning forward confused.

"Sirius! It's the fourteenth! The next storm is due to arrive on the sixteenth, and then James' birthday is just a few days after!" August said whilst looking at him intensley.

"We have a trip to Hogsmeade on the twenty-third... We could get something for James there too!" 

"Sirius, this is it! I have an idea!" She said smiling at him, "Okay, I'm pretty sure that the storm is set to arrive at around four pm. If we get all three in here at three- you might not like this part, but if we have all of us in here, I'll make sure James and Pete leave the room before me, I'll follow through behind them, then I'll lock the door using one of my spells, so you'll be locked in here with Remus for how about an hour?"

"What?"

"Sirius, just make sure Remmy loses his shit at you, make sure he let's everything out. Then just apologised, say everything sincerely, I'll make sure to bake some cookies tomorrow night just so you two can sit there and eat them whilst waiting. Okay? I know it isn't exactly a good idea, but if you knew what Remmy was feeling, then you'll know how to slowly mend your bond."

"August, I'm not sure about this..."

"Siri, I know you want to get your friendship back with him as soon as possible. I want you to as well. You look lost without him, James and Peter. You've been hanging out with me for far too long, you need those boys back." She said before turning her body to him, "You once told me; You're just as important as they are, to me-"

"My birthday? Wasn't it?" He asked her with a smile which seemed to spread across August's face as well.

"Yes, yes it was. But as I was saying, you told me that after I was in an extremely tough space, Siri. And I know that your friendship with those boys... That means most in the world. And you will always love them, and always put them first. Which is why need to at least try and do this plan, because we are running out."

Sirius was silent, it seemed he was nervous to be sitting in the room with his friend, whom hated his guts, alone. But he wanted to save their friendship more than anything in the world, which is why he was going to risk his life for it.