[ 54 ]

It's the 70's and you're stuck in detention with the marauders [playlist]
by Jilly on YouTube - huge amount of credit for her and another large amount of thanks for allowing me to use this playlist for the following part.
Enjoy!

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁
𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙽

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Sirius Orion Black entered the Great Hall on the morning he was born to hear the whispers of hushed students and even teachers. Everyone gathered there that morning- even some Slytherins. They were ecstatic to celebrate the day of the Golden Boy's birth, just like every year.

Three teenage boys stood in a large gap in the center of the room, it was dark enough the Sirius couldn't see, but that didn't mean he wasn't nervous. But as August swayed from where she was, she waved her wand and a light was being sourced on Sirius Black. 

"Happy Birthday to you!" The students and teachers in the great hall sang from where they all stood, "Happy Birthday to you!"

"Happy birthday, Dear Sirius!" The loud shouts of the three teenagers were heard before a hot-pink two piece dress was Sirius' new clothes, instead of his casual clothes. He let out a short shriek before laughing hysterically. "Happy birthday, to you!"

The entire school sang along louder than the years before, before August poured bright pink paint and silver glitter onto him. As planned, the room was shinning in light whilst she was pulled into the air with the rope tugged around her waist. She wore a shiny-white dress, with a pair of wings to make her seem as though she were an Angel sent from the heavens- some students did believe that as well. But as Sirius and the many students saw her raise her wand to be a mic and the all too familiar song played they all cheered for the girl.

"I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky!" With a quick swerve and dive, August was flapping her arms, trying to make herself seem as elegant as possible, when really she seemed like an idiot soaring in the sky. "Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity!" She sang as she flew low enough to clap hands of the many students, "I'm a racing car passing like Lady Godiva!"

"I'm gonna go, go, go, there's no stopping me!" The whole school screamed joining in with her before she took up higher. 

"I'm burning through the skies, yeah!
200 degrees,
That's why the call me Mr. Fahrenheit!
I'm travelling at the speed of light,
I wanna make a super-sonic man out of you!
"

The three other Marauders, whom wore separate coloured two piece dresses, sang as they stood up onto the table, it was when August slowed down but remained as an angel and slowed down and gently shoved James out of the way as she stopped her self from making even more of an embarrassment of herself. James, wore blue, Remus wore red and Peter wore green, making Sirius wear Pink and August wear white.

"Don't stop me now!"

She almost seduced every boy in the room as she confidently stepped down from the table before walking up to Sirius with a cheeky grin, "I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball!" She sang as she walked around him while the other three Marauders began doing their choreography's they made within the hour before setting up. 

"Don't stop me now!"

"If you wanna have a good time, just give me a call." August said winking at Sirius whom smirked with confidence before following the girl as she gently took his hand and pulled him towards the table and helped him up, surprisingly not falling down behind herself.