[ 40 ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝙲𝙻𝙾𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Your exams at the end of this year will still matter for your future careers in the Wizarding or Non-Magical world. The credited DATA will be counted within your report for the end of your time at Hogwarts, which does get sent to the Ministry or wherever you wish to go for a career." Professor McGonagall said walking through the aisle of the rows where the five Gryffindor's sat. "You may be in your fourth year, currently. But all the studying and education you learn now, will affect your O.W.L and N.E.W.T's, which is why these first few years are critical."

"Professor, if I may, I'm sure that they know how important these years are." August said to the teacher who looked at her sweetly. "And I assure you, Remus has been knuckling them down to complete their homework."

"And I can see that, Miss Gaunt. But what I need to know, is why Mr. Pettigrew is behind than the rest of the boys. Mr. Black and Mr. Potter have proven them self lately, but it seems that Peter is slightly behind. Is there a reason?" August looked to Peter who had a deep shade of red.

"I off-"

"I'll help him." August said cutting off Remus quickly. "I can teach Peter all of the charms and spells he needs to know before the test in Charms next week, just- please, don't put that pressure onto Remus." Minerva looked down the girl with her nose. The woman had too much respect towards the girl that she had to try and hide the small grin and look as though she were in deep thought.

"I want you to help Mr. Pettigrew until I say that he has become good. I'm trusting you, Miss Gaunt, to also do your studies and help Mr. Pettigrew." Minerva said looking at the girl softly, who smiled and nodded. "Five points to Gryffindor for companionship. You're all dismissed."

Quickly, the five took off, August stayed back near Peter so she could talk to him about his studies. "Come to the room... every Tuesday. After classes, we won't do any working after dinner."

"August, where you going?" James asked the girl who turned to go in the opposite direction.

"Bathroom." She stated with a slight lie. The boy squinted his eyes a bit before shrugging and walking away.

The three others following close behind him ignoring the fact that August turned the opposite way of the restrooms. Meeting the familiar armored statue, she pulled the second feather on it's helmet then tugged on the finger that held onto the sword tightly.

Stepping away, the statue raised it's sword and swung it before going back to it's previous form. A faint nod showed her where the new tunnel was, looking behind her, the brick wall had opened and she grinned to herself before running into it.