[ 72 ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙻𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝙱𝙴𝙾𝙽𝙰

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"You're going to need a secret name, one that not many people will expect." Remus said walking beside his fellow Marauders and August. 

"But shouldn't it all resolve around the animal given?" August asked her friends. "Like, you have Moony- Remmy, because, duh, that. Siri, you have Padfoot for the dog. Pete, Wormtail. And James, Prongs. They all relate to your personality and the animal given." She said as they entered the Great Hall for breakfast.

"I have it!" Peter said before jumping before sitting down quickly at the Gryffindor table. Leaning forwards he wore a proud grin, "You perform the Patronus Charm. Whatever animal given, will be the animal you get as your form." 

"No, that won't work properly, remember last semester? During Defense Against The Dark Arts, she couldn't perform it properly." Sirius reasoned, "We just wait, she shouldn't be wearing out her energy so soon."

August slowly bit into a piece of toast, taking slow and gentle bites as she did. "Wait, stop." August said before placing her toast on her plate. "Sirius, a lot has changed since last semester. Even if they are a lot more bad, I remember a lot more of the good now that I've lost a lot more people. I think I can do it." August said talking to the boy beside her.

"I just don't want you to lose more energy than you should. Conjuring the Patronus Charm is strong and can be complicated if you don't have the right memory, this could take the entire month period if you can't find the right one."

"Then we make more. We have more fun adventures! But level it all out with studying and helping Moony. How about this, today, after all of our studies, you guys meet me on the sixth floor, next to a painting of a dragon with a boy beside it. The boy is around four or five, but be careful, he likes to speak in rhymes. So, make a small conversation, but don't go getting all confused, James." 

"Why meet there and not the Common Room or something?" Peter asked.

"Too far to travel." She said before taking a deep breath, "Bring the map, and some spear clothes." 

"Oh god. Is there another pool?" Sirius whispered and she only laughed before shaking her head.

"Its a surprise, Sirius! Just have patience." She said before the boy shrugged and started another conversation. August popped in a few times, but tried her best to eat her breakfast even if it tasted like goblins piss, boogers and dirt. She noticed a few students staring at her and immediately she lowered her head before sighing, "I'm gonna start heading off to Mythical Creatures."

"Still got thirty minutes, August." James said tilting her head at her.

"I know, I just have to see Dumbledore for a bit. I'll see you's later." She said before pulling on the leather bag over her shoulders and walking out of the Great Hall. 

"Hey, Augs." 

"Hey!" August said smiling at her dormmates, "I've gotta go visit Dumbledore, but i'll see you's around."

"Bye!" They said before entering the great hall. A certain boy's eyes suddenly beaming as he saw the red head.

Sirius sat nervously in the Great Hall as he realized August would be using more energy to try and conjure the Patronus Charm, N.E.W.T's studying and her extra studies for some of her teachers. She's got a lot going on academically and mentally, and for her to now start trying to perform the Charm as well as other forms of Magic in classes.