[ 56 ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓ 

𝙼𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙰 𝙱𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙰 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Okay, no, you can't even hit it!" James said to his friend as he missed for the eighth time. 

"Boys, stop playing with your food." August said as she slumped into the chair. "It's disgusting." She added before dishing her an insane amount of food. More food than her friend's have seen on it. Don't even make me mention the surprise she has as it's there.

"Don't tell me you're pregnant." Peter said looking between her stomach, the plate of food and his friend.

"No, Pete. In fact, I'm still a bloody virgin!" She said to him before pushing his head making James shoot a grape at his eye instead of head. "But I will look pregnant after this, that is for sure."

"Why are you so bloody hungry, August?" Remus asked her as he noticed how much food was piling on only her plate.

"Hungover stuff, I guess?" She shrugged before clapping her hands together, "Thank you, Merlin, for this meal!" She grinned before getting a hold of some bread and buttering it and placing some of the warm chicken onto it, creating a sandwich. 

"August."

"Yes?" She replied before taking a bite of her bread.

"Did you just thank the Merlin for this meal?" James asked her raising a brow. 

"Look, you have your-"

"Stop talking with your mouth full, Woman!" Lily said as she threw a bunched up napkin towards her friend. Who just had her jaw drop (with food still in it) as she turned to look at her, "It's disgusting."

"She said the exact same thing this morning when we were shooting the grapes!" Peter said in surprise and shock. "That's gotta be some telepathic shit, right?"

"Nah, mate, it's bloody Legillimancy powers, of course it is!" James said before throwing a grape in the air and cheering himself on. "I just got twenty in a row!" He said with his fist shooting to the roof in victory, but it seemed instead, Amos Diggory's face was there instead. "Oh, shit, sorry, Diggory."

At the mention of the name, August turned a bright red and she forced herself to quickly chew on her food and tried to casually and invisibly crawl under the desk, but that meant keeping quiet and careful.

"No worries, Potter." He said before looking at August, whom had a double chin as she moved her head to not hit the table as she had her lower half down already. "August?"

"Yeh?" She replied sheepishly from where she sat uncomfortably. 

"What are you trying to do?" He asked her and she just sent him a quick awkward smile.

"Dropped my fork." She added as she looked down under the table quickly.

"No, you did-" But before Peter could finish, August shoved her hand to his face and he groaned before falling off the bench causing her to topple over with him as well due to leaning on it.

"Blimey, Peter! Why did you do that!?" She said sarcastically before she and the boy made eye-contact and started laughing loudly. "Should've seen your face! You were like-" She quickly mocked his face and he only rolled his eye before standing up and helping her up, "Thanks, mate."

The pair fixed up the bench before August picked up her fork from the table and stabbed a piece of chicken, "So much for dropped my fork, huh?" Amos said sarcastically and August flushed a bright red. "Anyways, can we have a quick word?"