Chapter 46 - Is She...?

A/N- 46!! Chapter Fourtris! Enjoy!

Chapter 46 - Is She...?

Tris

"Tris." His voice rings through my head.

It's Tobias.

I open my eyes to see that we are in his apartment and in his bed. My head is on top of his bare chest and his arms are draped around me in a gentle embrace.

"Yeah?" I ask my voice kind of groggy from just waking up.

"It's time to wake up." He says in a rushed tone that changes the mood of the room instantly.

"If you don't get up, he's going to hurt you. You have to get up! Now! Tris! Before he kills you! Get up!" He yells.

As soon as he finishes his sentence the room catches on fire; the bed and all. Everything around me is burning in bright orange and yellow flames. It spreads quicker than wild fire across the whole apartment.

I try to jump out of bed, but as soon as I get up, my injured leg gives out under me and I fall to the ground. My ankles are also shackled together, making me not able to get back up.

I scream in pain as I hit the ground.

"Help! Someone! Help!" I scream so loud my throat burns.

Tobias runs over to me.

"Tris. I- I love you. Never forget that." He says tears falling down his cheeks.

"I love you too." I say.

"Don't worry. You'll find your way out of here. Just remember that I love you so much." He says pressing his lips to mine quick but passionately.

He turns toward the flames.

"Wait! Tobias! No! I love you Tobias! Don't Tobias! No! Tobias!" I scream.

He turns his head and looks at me, then throws himself into the in the bright flames with a scream of pain.

Cara

I wake up when I hear Tris screaming next to me. I roll over and see that she is still asleep but trembling and screaming.

"Tobias! No!" I understand one thing she screams.

Oh no.

She's having a nightmare.

But Tobias?

I would ponder more on where I recognize the name from, but that's not important right now. What's important is getting her to wake up, but not touching her in the process.

Not only does David not want me touching her in any way, but it also seems to freak her out that much more if anyone lays even a finger on her, yet alone looks at her.

I look around and see that Natalie, Andrew and Caleb are also awake. My baby girl is also awake and upset I can tell because of her hard kicking.

"Beatrice. Beatrice honey, wake up." Natalie coos scooting closer to Tris's cell.

"...you! Tobias No!" Tris screams. I couldn't understand part of what she had said.

All of a sudden Tris flys up screaming and breathing heavily. She is trembling and sobbing like crazy as she lies back down holding her one, uninjured knee. She continues to sob and tremble mumbling something I cannot comprehend.

I look over at Caleb and Andrew just to see that they too have a look of terror yet releif on their faces. I'm sure my facial expression mirrors theirs though.