Chapter 50 - Gone

Wow! 50 chapters already! It feels like I just started this yesterday even though it's been around 5 months!

Happy Fourtris day! 4/6/15!!

Enjoy the chap!

Chapter 50 - Gone

Tris

Every inch of my body burns with pain and exhaustion as the man finally finishes these 'files' and starts to un-cuff me from the cold metal bed table thing.

He jabbed me with needles everywhere, stuck something up my nose that made it burn, took tons of blood samples, and touched me everywhere I didn't want to be touched.

When I say everywhere, I mean more of sexually abused me without what they've done to my mother.

Those parts of me are most sore and burn the most from being grabbed or stretched.

David walks over and slips a new shirt and pants that came above my knees on my bruised and bleeding body. I wince as the soft fabric brushes against my raw body.

I've never wished for death more than this.

'Stay in this for them, Tris.' I tell myself over and over again to myself in my head. 'It's either them or you.'

'It's either them or you.'

They need to be in the world. They can escape David; they can get out of here and continue on with their lives. Unlike me. No one needs me. They all will move on for me, but they need them. Everyone does.

They'd all be perfectly fine without me.

David picks me up off the bed and throws me down onto the hard cement floor. I groan in pain as my leg makes a hard impact with the floor.

"What was that for? David. You have to be careful with her of you want her to live much longer. She has to heal a little bit before you go breaking her again." The man says.

"You don't be telling me what to do. I will do what I want with her, and if it means killing her in the slowest, most painful way, then I'll start now and finish it within a few years." He snaps shooting a death glare at the man.

"I respect your decisions, but I'm just warning you. She doesn't have a few years left if you keep doing this. Maybe a few weeks. Possibly months. I just advise that you take that into consideration, but I will not stop you from your choices." The man says then walks out of the room.

David moves his hand near my nose and I immediately think of that plastic thing he put up my nose earlier that made it bleed and burn. My hands out of instinct fly up to my nose to block him from touching it. I feel myself tremble from fear as he moves his hand away, but smiles a sick, evil looking smile.

"Perfect." He says smiling still.

He gets out his handcuffs then puts them on my wrists as my hands are still on my throbbing nose. Then he gets off of his knees and picks me up with his arm around my waist and pulled up under his arm. My head is facing the ground and my arms and legs dangle with his every step.

He carries me for who knows how long through various hallways and rooms until I start to actually recognize where I am, except the room no longer contains the people I love.

David has stopped in the hallway that contains my cell.

My family's cells.

Where are they?

I know it's not a different hallway because there's still the huge bloodstain from where mom had given birth in her cell, and there's still a bloodstain from where my leg was bleeding onto the cement.

David unlocks my cell and then surprisingly he doesn't throw me into the cell too badly. He kind of walked into my cell and dropped me. No extra force or anything. I'm thankful for how much my body is throbbing right now.

"I would stick around, but I'm going to go catch up on some of your family's filing." He says smirking.

"Wha-- DON'T HURT TH--" I start to scream but then David slaps me forcefully across my right cheek. I screech as my hand flies to my face in pain and I cower in my arms looking at him.

"You talk too much. Learn to shut up." He says backing out of my cell and locking it. Then he leaves from the door to my left.

I just sit there for a minute, kind of in shock from the disappearance of my family, and the pain wracking my body. Then almost slow-motion like, I curl my right knee up to my chest and start to cry. Then sob. Not only from physical pain, but from fear.

Fear of where my family has gone and what will happen to them.

A/N-

Hi humans!

Gosh! Less than 1,000 words! 😁Sorry it's so short! Today is my last day of spring break and I have to go back to school tomorrow so I had been doing my homework because stupid me, waiting till the last day.

Happy 50 chapter-versary of The Truth! XD Totally just made that up.

4/6/15 Happy Fourtris day! <4 <4 <4 <4 <4 <4 (haha there's six of them)

I hope (if you celebrate it) that you had a great Easter!

Please, please, PLEASE if you haven't, go check out my Instagram @ kattheabnegation

I should go do my homework now...

19k reads!! <4 <4 Let's go for 20k by the next update!!

Anyways...

Until next time...

Stay amazing!

Thanks for reading!

VOTE!

AND

COMMENT!

AND

BE BRAVE <4