~Final Note~

To all of you who skip over authors notes.. Don't skip over this one or else you won't know the SEQUEL INFORMATION. (I'll put the important word in bold for you...)

Yeah, that's right.

The information about the Sequel.

The sequel people have been asking about in the same chapters where it literally mentioned the word sequel maybe five or six times.

Bet you can't type sequel without using copy/ paste as many times as I can!!!

Sequel

Sequel

Sequel

Sequel

Sequel

Sequel

Sequel

Sequel

Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel

Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel

Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel

Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel

Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel
Sequel

Hey if you didn't get the hint...

There's gonna be a sequel!

And it's name is..... *cue drum roll*

-

-

-

-

     -

   -

Learning to Trust

Yep that will be the name of the sequel!

Not sure on a date for the sequel to be posted, but it'll probably be a little bit... Not too long, but I need to catch up on some other things on wattpad and I would like to pre- write a ton for this new fanfic so maybe I can keep up without running out of pre-writes like what happened on this fanfic.

Probably the sequel, Learning to Trust (LTT for short) will maybe have some parts posted at the end of the month or the beginning of December... Hopefully...?

So yeah... Attached pic will be the cover, or at least until I change it a gazillion times like I did this fanfic's... But I kinda like this one so who knows....

Okay... So yep.

I'll post in here when the first part(s) of the sequel, Learning to Trust are updated, but as for now...

Feel free to re-read this! There's been a ton of editing done and some parts have changed, so feel free if you would like to go ahead and start right from the prologue.

Or....

Check out my other fanfic based around Natalie Prior called   The Life of Natalie Prior. There really is t too many parts to that yet, but that will hopefully become more of a focus somewhat now that this is somewhat out of the way.

Or...

Check out my co-accounts with some amazing people!!

xxWeAreFangirlsxx is an account I share with  Reading_xxbae <<check out her stories and give her a follow too. She's awesome!

And also check out my other co-account tart is in the making and hopefully soon to be processing some crazy blonde material...

laurlexia   The account I share with my blonde partner in crime  blondedivergent <<also go check out her awesome stuff and give her a follow!

Okay! That's it for now! Hope to see you guys at some of those places above!! ^^^

🔆🔆🔆🔆I'm following back anyone who follows me for the next couple days or so, so go and gimme a follow and I'll follow you back (and just maybe check out your acc and maybe any of your own stories!!) 🔆🔆🔆🔆

Love you all and please, please, PLEASE come back for the sequel!!

Brownie points and a gold star for anyone who counts how many times the word sequel is said in this part...