Trivia!

Hi humans!! So here's some fun facts about The Truth After Allegiant!

1. This is/was my first fanfic on Wattpad ever!

2. Because of it being my first fanfic, I was SUPER SUPER terrified that I wasn't doing it right... Because of that I published and unpublished the first part to this story FOUR TIMES!!!

3. The cover of this book changed a lot!! -see attached pic-

4. It actually took me until the 40-50 chapter range until I found a title I actually liked for this. Originally it was 'The Truth (An After Allegiant Divergent FanFiction)' and I knew from the start that was heck of a mouthful to say, so after a lot of changes it simply just because 'The Truth After Allegiant'.

5. There was some really terrible scenes in this fanfic which it was under 'mature' for a while, but I edited A TON because even I wasn't comfortable with where it was going so now it is much, MUCH better and appropriate. (:

6. I published the first 10 chapters on November 15, 2014 at 12:11am (in my time zone)

7. This fanfic has a total of 109,419 words!! That's crazy!!

8. The longest chapter is chapter 41 containing 4,206 words! Chapter 47 is in a close 2nd with 4,065 words!

9. My favorite chapters to write were the epilogue because well, it's the ending and (idk about u guys but...) it made me cry.  Also my other fav chap to write was Chapter 57 - Back to Chicago because it was fun to write about Peter for a change and it kind of made me laugh with the cliché-ness of him yelling in the rain at the end. It was very fun to write.

10. Right before the epilogue was posted, there was 46.9k reads.

11. The Prologue was posted on November 15, 2014 and the Epilogue was posted on November 15, 2015

12. This fan fiction reached 200k reads on January 6, 2019.

Okay!

So question for you guys!!

What was your favorite chapter and why?

Let me know in the comments!! (: