Chapter 63 - Dauntless Compound?

(Attached pic has nothing to do with the chap but I just thought it was coolz so iz would sharez itz wif youze) (<<idk if any of you got that but oh well enjoy the chap!!!)

Chapter 63 - Dauntless Compound?

Peter

I've been on this plane for an hour until lands down in an airport just outside of Chicago. I guess they still don't have a working airport in the city; just on the border. I remember that the city didn't know about the world behind the fence. There never was airports because everyone was convinced the whole world was just in that city.

Now that I'm here, I really don't know what I planned on doing. Are they seriously just going to be like ,"Oh well you were a pain in the butt and were rude, you tried to kill some of us and we hated your guts even after you took memory serum. We will let you stay and be your friends!"

God I am stupid.

I'm here now though.

There's no turning back.

I collect my one suitcase at the luggage return and begin to walk toward the crisp, clean glass sliding doors to hopefully find a taxi to get into the city.

There is dozens after dozens of taxis lined up outside; some reserved for certain people, others just there for anyone. I walk up to one, the guy I'm assuming is the driver greets me and pops the trunk. I put my suitcase in and he closes the trunk and gets in the drivers seat while I hop in the back.

"My name is Aaron and I drive this taxi. Have you been to Chicago before?" He asks me.

"Yes but not in quite some time." I reply.

"Do you know where you're going to?" He asks.

I think back for a minute before replying. My mind was never fully whipped clean with the memory serum, I remember most of Chicago actually.

"Is it still called the Dauntless compound?" I ask.

A/N-

Hi humans!

Hehehehehe Peters bbbbbbaaaaaaccccccckkkkkk!!!!! 😆😂😁😛

Don't freak because this is so short!! I'm posting another chap really soon to make up for it!

I'm just back from vacation and I am POOPED.

I'm going to bed.

Good night! (or morning, or afternoon depending on where ya all at!) Love you all!

32.6k reads!!! <4

Stay amazing!

Vote!

and

Comment!

and

Be brave because I <4 you all so so much!!!