Chapter 42 - Awake

Yours Truly- Hey everyone! So Peter and I are here because Peter has some information to tell.

Peter- What? No I don't!

Yours Truly- Yes. You do.

Peter- No. I don't.

Yours Truly- *pulls out butterknife* Say it....

Peter- *pulls out butterknife* Oh. I too can play at that game you Stiff.

Yours Truly- Say the disclaimer you pansycake. *pulls out a second butterknife*

Peter- Uhh. All rights go to Veronica Roth! Kat doesn't own the main characters and original plot! She only owns some of these smaller, strange, important yet unimportant characters and the plot twist! The pictures go to their rightful owners! There. Happy?

Yours Truly- Very. *puts butterknifes back in pocket* Enjoy the chap everyone!

Chapter 42 - Awake

Christina

I've been staying around the Infirmary a lot lately because I want to be there for Shauna if she wakes up. Zeke texted me a few minutes ago and said that he was twenty minutes away on the train and would be here as soon as possible.

I just hope that Shauna will eventually wake up. The doctors are very quiet about her situation, but the one had told me that there isn't much they can do until she wakes up. Then maybe she can tell them what hurts or what happened. Until then, they are just going to keep observing her, taking tests, and keep her breathing with the oxygen they've had on her since she's been here.

Shauna's little brother and only family left, Hector had chosen to stay at Dauntless last year. He's still sixteen. I don't remember what job he has, but when he came down to visit Shauna a few days ago he was thanking me up and down for being here with her because he is so busy he couldn't get down here.

I myself have been trying to figure out what's wrong when I'm in there sitting with her. The doctors said that sometimes people can hear you even if their in a coma, so I talk to her and even try to ask her what's wrong.

"Hey Shauna. It's me, Chris." I say taking a seat next to her. As usual, she doesn't move and she stays silent.

"I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, and to tell you that Zeke is on his way. He texted me a little while ago and said that he was in the train twenty minutes away. He's really worried about you and said to tell you that he loves and misses you and can't wait to see you." I say.

Will was always so observant for being the Erudite that he was. He could've probably just looked at her for like two minutes and could have given a whole list of diagnosises for things that happened.

You can't cry Christina. Not now. You're here for Shauna and to support her, not to cry.

My phone bleeps signaling that I got a text.

-I'm getting off the train in three minutes. What room is she in? Do you wanna meet me outside the Infirmary?-

I text back.

-I'll meet you outside the Infirmary so I can catch you up a little.-

He texts back.

-K-

"I'm going to go meet Zeke outside the Infirmary. I'll be back." I tell Shauna placing my hand on her arm.

I pull my arm away and head out the door so quickly that I don't notice her flinch the tiniest bit when I take my arm away.