Chapter 14 - Secrets Revealed

Uriah

I've been here way to long.

Well, at least I wasn't here as long as everyone else... I was the last to show up, and hopefully it will stay that way.

Will was the first to show up,

Then Marlene,

Then Lynn,

Tori,

And then there's me.

We all "died" and are now stuck in this hell hole for most likely the rest of our lives.

I tried to escape once, but it isn't easy... Even though the place isn't to well guarded, it's like a maze. There's no telling how big this place is! Also trying to escape earned me a bullet in my forearm.

It doesn't look infected... But it's pretty bad, but not as bad as Lynn's.

She tried to escape at the same time as me. Now she can't walk well because of a bullet near her right hip. She is in the cell across from me, Tori is in the cell to her left, my right, Will is in the cell to my left, and Marlene is in the cell to my right.

Tori only has injuries from tripping to escape the fence guards outside side Chicago, one bullet in her right shoulder. She insists that its infected, but we reassure her that it's not because we don't want her to worry.

But to be honest, her and Lynn's bullet wounds are infected. I hope that they aren't to serious so that if we do ever get out of here, they actually get a chance of living.

I hear banging outside the door to my left.

Lynn crawls dragging her right leg behind her probably thinking the same thing that I was:

Food is coming.

I look away as the door opens and look at Tori and Marlene. Tori looks like she's about to cry and Marlene has been left emotionless.

I turn around and I autimatically start yelling at David and that other guy.

Tris

I have a small stream of tears down my face.

Tori

Will

Lynn

Marlene

Uriah

They are all alive.

Oh. My. God.

But I shot Will. I watched him die!

Lynn basically died in Uriah's arms! I saw it!

I was there when Marlene jumped off the building under simulation! I was there!

I saw Tori die! She died from blood loss while trying to escape Chicago! I saw it!

Uriah was dying in the hospital when I "died" so I'm guessing that he "died" too. But he was so weak! There was no way he is alive right now!

I realize that I'm just standing there staring at everyone. If it wasn't for the handcuffs, I would run up and hug every one of them.

Uriah's yelling snaps me out of my daze.

"WHAT THE HECK! HER TOO?! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU!? SHE DID NOTHING OTHER THAN SAVE PEOPLE, SO WHY IS SHE BEING PUNISHED?!?!" He screams at David; spitting in his face.

David pulls out his gun and clicks the bullet into place. Uriah stops yelling at him.

"NO! DAVID! DON'T! PLEASE! SHOOT ME INSTEAD!" I beg.