Chapter 25 - Mysterious TV

Tobias

**Two weeks after he got Indy**

I wake up to Indy jumping up onto my bed. He tends to sleep either in his dog bed, or in bed with me. He doesn't like his crate too much.

"Hey buddy." He lays down basically on top of me.

He wags his tail with it thumping on the bed and licks my chin in some form of reply.

I look over at my clock and realize that it's two in the morning. Why is he up so early?

I roll over on my side, pushing Indy off of me in the process and try to go back to sleep.

Of course, he thinks that it's time to play. He climbs over me and starts doing this happy bark, proud that he's won.

"Okay, okay. You've won. Go back to bed." I push him off of me again.

He gets back on top of me, lays down then licks my chin and falls asleep.

"Whatever." I sigh and go back to bed.

* * *

I wake up to my face extremely wet.

"What the..." I look down to see my German Shepard puppy standing on top of me licking my face.

"Indy! Stop it!" I laugh.

He finally decides to stop and lay back down on top of me.

"Really?!" I groan whipping my face on the sheets.

As a growing six month old puppy, he has been getting bigger every day now. The book that Chirs got me told me that German Shepards get pretty big in their first three years of life. It also said that they need lots excersise and that back when the world was known as the United States, they were used as "Police dogs." I remember learning that the "police" were like the dauntless back then, and their dogs would help them catch people.

The world was so strange back then. I guess it made sence to them, so that's all that matters.

I look over at my clock and see that it's seven thirteen I should probably get up and get ready for work now...

"You want to eat?" I ask Indy.

In reply he jumps off my stomach and dashes into the kitchen.

"I'll take that as a yes." I laugh getting out of bed and walking toward the kitchen. He runs back and forth between me in the bedroom and the kitchen in excitement. I've only had him for two weeks and I already don't know what I would do without him. He runs up and jumps on me barking like he's telling me to hurry up and walk faster.

"I'm coming, I'm com--ing." My yawning separates my sentence.

I finally get to the kitchen and go in the cabinet to get his bag of food. I notice that it's getting low and make a mental note to stop at the pet store on the way home today.

"Sit." I say sternly.

I've been using the book that Zeke and Shauna got me to try and train him some tricks. So far he's not doing too bad.

"Indy, sit." I say again. This time he understands and sits down on the floor.

"Stay."

I use the little scooper and put three scoops of the food in the bowl then pick up the water bowl and put some fresh water in it and put it back on the towel that I put down under the bowls to catch the drips.