Zane~Chan

I walked down the beach staring into the sea. It was a nice day today with a calming breeze. I walked towards the sea my feet touching the hot sand.

I bent down to the water and touched it lightly. The water flowed through my hand and the sand felt soft. I reached my hand under the water and picked up a black sparkly seashell.

It was pure black but beautiful.

I put the shell in my pocket and stood up. I placed my feet in the water and closed my eyes. The breeze moved my hair out of my face and the water made my feet feel cold.

As I walked further into the water I felt something bite onto my foot. I whimpered in pain and looked down at my feet.

I jumped at the sight of a crab.

I ran out of the water and fell onto my face in the sand. I looked back at the crab and as it wandered onto the land I noticed something different about it.

It was hurt.

I walked back over to the crab and picked it up off the ground. It pinched my finger and I whimpered again.

"I don't wanna hurt you.." I said to crab.

It looked up at me then back down at my hand. It pinched it again and I threw the crab up into the air out of shock.

I gasped as it began to fall and dived onto the sand to catch it.

"Kawaii~Chan is so sorry!" I cried out.

The crab looked to the side and I got up off the ground.

"I'm going to bring you home to help you okay?" I told the crab.

It didn't pinch me this time but just looked up at me. I gave it a small smile and began to head back to my house.

I walked on the dirt path passing through the harbour on my way there. I walked towards a small house near the dock and opened up the door. Walking towards my bedroom once inside I placed the crab down on my bed.

I ran towards the bathroom and grabbed some alcohol and some kleenex. I went back into my room and dumped a bit of alcohol on the kleenex. I dapped it against the wound to clean it up and looked around my room.

A small pink cloth caught my eye and I ran over to grab it. I went back to the crab and tied it around the wound.

I gave it a small smile and it turned away from me.

I ran into the kitchen and searched.

What did crabs even eat? I've never taken care of one maybe it would just eat my sweets.

I looked around the cabinets and found a few cupcakes. I picked them out and ran back into the room. I placed a cupcake down in front of the crab and smiled again.

It looked up at me and then at the cupcake.

It slowly moved towards it and took a bite. It looked up at me and there was a sparkle in its eyes.

It began to eat the cupcake fastly and I giggled. I place another one down before it and it began to eat both of them.

I turned away and before I could leave I felt something pinch my butt. I looked back at the crab with wide eyes and a blush.

"Hey!" I yelled.

It went back to eating cupcakes and I stormed out of the room.

"I'll be back in a bit I have to go out and get things."

I opened up the door to my house to hear chatting inside.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Kawaii Chan!" I heard my friend scream.

I ran into the house and towards her voice.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"Oh well, I came by to drop off some sweets when.." She pointed over at my bed and I slowly looked over.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend!" She squealed.

My face turned a bright red as a man with black hair and no clothes laid on my bed.

"I-uh- Just go home I'll explain later!" I yelled at her.

She looked at me surprised and gave me a smirk.

"If you say so~"

She ran out of my house and I turned back to the stranger on my bed.

"Uh hi," I mumbled.

His cold eyes stared up at me and a smirk crept on his face.

"So you're the chick that helped me."

"Who are you!?" I asked confused.

"My name is Zane now answer me, girl, why did you dare to help me?" I gave him a confused look and stared at his body.

My eyes lit up when I noticed the small pink cloth on his arm.

"Y-you're that crab!" I yelled.

"Yes, I am." He replied.

My face flushed red remembering when he pinched my ass. I turned away from him and ran over to the closet.

I took out some clothes from my ex-boyfriends and threw some at him.

"Put those on," I mumbled embarrassed.

"How?" I felt my face blush a deeper red and I turned around.

I walked towards him and picked up the clothes. He sat up on the bed and I walked towards him.

My face was a bright red and he stretched his arms out. I began to put on his shirt and slowly button it up.

He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me onto his lap. My face turned red and I looked up at him.

"I could get used to this." He mumbled devilishly.

His hand travelled down my back and I felt him pinch my butt again.

"Zane!!"