Rolissa [3]

*Lemon Warning*

"Ross?" I called out as I walked into his lab.

I looked around the room. It was full of chemicals and bottles. It had different machines and even computers.

There was another room in Ross' lab and I slowly walked towards it. I peeked into the room and noticed Ross standing inside.

Inside the room was just a couch. The room was blank the walls and floors were white and there were no other doors or windows.

I opened up the door to the where Ross was and he turned around to look at me.

"You said you wanted to do another test...?" I asked with my face a little red.

He gave me a smirk and patted on the couch motioning for me to come over.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. Ross sat beside me and I turned to face him.

"So whats the test?" I asked leaning into him.

He grabbed onto my arms and pulled me into him. I hit his chest and squealed a little as I fell.

He let go of my hands and they landed between his legs.

He put a hand on the side of my check and I felt my face turn pink.

"This test will be more of a test between me and you."

"Okay..." I replied confused.

He took out a remote from his pocket and clicked on a button.

He threw it to the ground and I heard the doors lock. I looked down at Ross confused and he looked down at my hands.

"R-ross.." Before I could say anything more he took off his shirt and threw it to the floor.

I looked at him with wide eyes and Ross pushed me against the other side of the couch. A shiver went down my spine and he slowly began to take off my shirt. He threw it down to the ground and slipped a hand in my bra causing me to gasp.

He began to massage it and I moaned out in pleasure. His other hand wrapped around my body and he flicked my bra off. It fell down onto my pants and he bent down to my breasts.

He kept massaging them and he dipped into my lips. We began to kiss and after a few seconds, I kissed him back making it more passionate.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth and he squeezed my breast. I moaned into his mouth and my hands began to travel up to his face. I pushed him harder against me and he pushed away.

I stared at him sweat dripping down my face. We hadn't even done much and I was already nervous. He brought a hand down to my womanhood and began to touch it slowly in circles.

"Wet already huh?" He mumbled.

I gasped out and he slipped a finger under my panties. He played around with my womanhood and I slowly moved my hips against his fingers. He looked down at me a lustful expression and took his fingers out.

I whimpered and he licked up the juices off his fingers.

He began to undo the zipper on his pants and his member popped out. He spread my legs open and went down to my womanhood.

He stuck his tongue in it and began to slowly lick up and down. I moaned out throwing my head back and he dug his tongue deeper into my womanhood.

"Ro-ross!" I called out in pleasure.

"Would you like to go further in the experiment?" He asked still shoving his tongue deeper inside.

"Yes~" I moaned out in pleasure.

He chuckled and backed away from my womanhood. He licked his lips and moved closer to my womanhood.

I looked down at his pants in shock and my face turned a bright red. He brought himself up to the hole and began to slowly touch it with the tip.

"Stop teasing me..." I moaned out.

He slammed his hard member into me and I cried out in pain. He began to slowly thrust in and out and I arched my back.

As the pain became less he slowly began to move faster. I soon adjusted to his size and began to move my hips back and forth in sync.

"Ah, Ross!"

He slammed into me the heat was rushing through my body. It was like no other type of pleasure I'd ever felt before.

After a few more hard thrusts my juices exploded all over his member and he slowly slid out. As he did his cum squirted out and was shot all over me.

I moaned out in pleasure once more and began panting. Ross was panting as well and he looked down at me.

"Test complete."

A/N

Next up threesome hoess