Aarmau [3]

The car had finally stopped moving and I was brought elsewhere. When I had finally stopped moving the tie on my eyes came off and the tape on my mouth was ripped off.

"FUCK!" I yelled out as a burning feeling was felt all over my lips and the skin by it.

"Couldn't have been any fucking gentler." I said growling out.

"Prisoners don't get that option." He said shrugging his shoulders.

My eyes scanned around the room but I couldn't see much. It was pretty damn dark only thing I could make out was Aaron standing in front of me and the chair I was tied to.

"Now lets go I'd like to hear an explanation as to why exactly you kidnapped me. I said rolling my eyes.

He let out a small laugh and a grin grew on his face. He moved closer to me and bent down to my level.

"Well for one we plan to use you as ransom and two someone like you have a lot more potential working for me." He replied giving me another smile.

"So basically you're going to ask for ransom and then keep me to join your little organization?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes thats correct."

"You do understand that I have no intentions of helping you what so ever?" I said laughing out.

"You're a valuable asset definitely one I can not afford to let the FBI have..." Aaron mumbled on,

"Plus I can't have you going anymore deeper into my business.."

"You knew I was about to make a break at your case and you got me before I could." I growled out at him.

"Thats exactly why I couldn't let you snoop into my life any further." He said shrugging his shoulders.

He stood up again and a ringing noise echoed throughout the room. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and opening it up he put it on speaker.

"Aaron Lycan we have the money you've asked for. We ask now that you return Ms. Phoenix. We've left the money at the given location and we'd ask you leave her there as well. If failed to do so your men will be taken into custody."

"Understood."

He closed his phone and shoved it back into his pocket.

"Of course I won't be joining you beautiful but don't worry I'll come back to get you." He said sending a wink my face.

My face heated up and he began to untie the restraints on my arms and legs.

"You know I could literally captured you right now."  I said getting up out of the chair.

My arms and legs felt stiff and I felt myself stumble forward. Aaron caught me in his arms and I looked away embarrassed.

Shit my heart was pounding way too fast in my chest. I had never been this close to a man before.

His hand gripped onto my chin and lifting it up he dipped down to capture my lips. My eyes widened as his lips began to move with mine. His lips moved roughly against mine as he held onto my waist. My heart began pounding my chest as I stared at him in absolute shock. He pulled away from my lips and I began to breath heavily.

I was too shocked to even talk.

"Ein bring her to the meeting spot."

~•~

I sat in the passenger seat of an FBI car staring out the window. I had said a word to anyone I was still shocked. His advances mad me feel weird and really nervous. They had tried talking to me but I ignored them completely. My mind was just way too zoned out on what had happened.

We stopped in front of the agency and stepping out of the car I hurried inside. People stared at me confused as I made my way to my interrogation room.

"Aph-"

"Not now." I grumbled out.

I hurried over and once inside I locked the door. I sat down on the floor and placed a hand on my chest. My head was pounding as I leaned back against the wall. I felt my breathing hitch a bit.

Shit I enjoyed it...

Shit I actually enjoyed it.

"FUCK!"

~•~

It had been a couple of hours since I got back. My eyes slowly opened as I scanned around the room. I had fallen asleep on the ground and whipped the tears from my eyes. I had failed as an FBI agent.

Slowly getting up off the ground I began to look around the room. A small rustling noise caught my attention and I quickly looked towards it.

In the corner of the room a figured had stepped out from the shadows. My heart beat began to increase as a grin grew on his face.

"Well.." He said stopping a few feet away from me.

"Whats it gonna be little agent?"

Aarons voice was soft as he stared into my eyes.

"How did you..-"

"I have my ways my dear." He replied letting out a small chuckle.

"Now what will it be do you plan on staying here even after what happened?"

A shiver ran down my spine and I turned my head away from him.

"As an FBI agent it is my job to enforce justice and-"

Before I could even finish my sentence he took a step forward and cupped my cheek. He brought his face closer to mine and began to capture my lips in a gentle but passionate kiss. It wasn't long before he pulled away. Grabbing onto my arm he began to head towards the door.

"Justice my ass come on lets go.."

"You plan to just walk out the front doors??"

"Well yea it worked last time didn't it."

"Idiot...

A/N

Random question but what ships are yall into asides from Aphmau. I wanna write more then just Aphmau stuff so yall got anything you like lemme know.