Genemau

I walked down the school halls and to my locker. As I walked I noticed Katelyn and Kawaii Chan waiting for me. I waved at them and they ran over to me.

"Hey Aph." Katelyn said with excitement.

"Hey." I responded.

I walked up to my locker and opened it. Katelyn and Kawaii Chan followed me. I put my stuff away and quickly closed my locker. I turned around to them and they smirked at me.

"What are we going to do today?" I questioned them.

They both looked at each other and smiled. I rolled my eyes and glared at them.

"What have you planned this time." I growled annoyed.

"Well you will see." They both said at the same time.

I rolled my eyes again and they headed towards the doors. I followed after them and we went to Kawaii Chans car. She unlocked the car and we hoped it. I closed the door behind me and she locked all the doors.

"We are going to Kawaii Chans new café!" Katelyn yelled with excitement.

"So that's the reason you locked all the doors?" I laughed.

They both laughed a bit and we began to drive. We left the school and I looked at them confused.

"Okay we are going to a cafe and you think id jump out of the car? Whats the catch?" I smirked.

"Well.." Kawaii Chan spoke, "I need some people to help me out today and I need you two to help. Only thing is.."

"The only thing is what?" I questioned her.

"Well.. you have to wear maid uniforms!" She said quickly.

I gasped in shock and tried to open the doors.

"NO WAY!" I yelled.

Katelyn turned her head over to me.

"Oh come on Aph it won't be that bad!" She plead.

I nodded my head in disagreement and pouted.

"But people will see me!" I said scared.

Katelyn laughed and rubbed her eyes.

"Aph the most that will happen is you getting cat called. So don't worry." She laughed again.

I growled at her and Kawaii Chan pulled up to her cafè. It was kinda cute. It had a giant sign ontop of the doors and was small. She unlocked the doors and I got out. I looked around me and noticed there was a few buildings beside us.

"Welp I'm not wearing a maids outfit SEE YA!" I screamed as I began to run to the alley between the Café and another place.

I ran down the alley and stopped as I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground and landed ontop of who ever it was. I looked down and noticed a boy with black hair. The hair was covering his face and he coughed. I jumped up off of him and dusted myself off. His friends stood behind him and held in there laughter.

"Eh sorry." I replied.

He stood up and dusted himself off. He flipped his hair and his blue eyes glared at me. I walked past him and felt him grab my wrist. I turned around and glared at him.

"What's your problem? I said sorry." I said getting annoyed now.

He looked at me and smirked a bit.

"What's a cutie like you doing in my streets."

I pulled my hand out of his grasp and he bit down on his teeth.

"Its called going for a run" I growled.