Aarmau

"Aphmau I'd like you to meet your new dad." I stared at him with a blank emotion and he gave me a smile.

"Hello dear my name is Derek but you can call me daddy if you'd like." He gave me another fake smile and I gave him one right back.

"Its nice to meet you Daddy." I replied giving him a hug.

Pedo much.

I heard my mum giggling in the background and I pushed away from him. I gave him another smile and then quickly ran up to my room. I slammed the door shut and dropped down to the ground.

What the hell was my mother thinking.

After dad died a year ago things had been stressful so she ended up getting a therapist. The therapist recommend that she go on a few dates and try to move on.

I didn't agree with this at all.

After she had no luck at finding anyone the therapist asked her on a date and here we are now.

My mother and him are in 'love'.

I sighed and got up off the ground. There was a loud knock for downstairs and I opened up my door.

"Aphmau get the door!" My mother shouted.

I groaned annoyed and ran down the stairs and slammed open the door. I glared into the persons eyes and they put their hands up in defense.

"Woah I'm just looking for my dad." He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and slammed the door in his face.

"Aphmau!!" My mother shouted from down the hall.

"Let him in!" I heard Derek yell.

I groaned annoyed and slammed open the door.

"So we meet again." He reached out for my hand and I sent a kick to his stomach.

It hit him hard and he dropped down to the ground holding his stomach.

I turned around and bolted upstairs to my room. Slammimg the door shut I ran over to the window.

I unlocked the window and stepping up on the ledge I jumped to the tree. Luckily I was small enough to grab a branch as I fell.

Once my hands launched onto it I let go and dropped down onto the ground. Sighing I decided to run over to the one person I could think of talking with.

Melissa.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I slammed my fist against Melissa's door and after a few minutes it opened.

"Aph whats wrong?" Melissa asked as I pushed by her and went inside.

"Your dad is dating my mother..." I replied staring at her in the eyes.

She gasped in shock and put a hand over her mouth.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

I nodded my head and she grabbed onto my hand and ran upstairs.

"So does that mean were technically sisters now?" She asked.

I nodded my head again and she gave me a huge hug.

Hugging me we went upstairs and sat on her bed.

"Aph guess who came back-"

"I already saw him today..." I replied staring at the side.

"I'm sorry Aph... I know how much this hurts you.." Melissa said pulling me in for another hug.

There was a knock on Melissa door and I froze up in my spot. I felt my hands begin to shake and I looked up at Melissa.

"Welcome back Aaron." Melissa said staring over at the door.

"Yea yea whatever that boarding school was shit why's my room covered with girl shit?" Aaron asked.

I looked back behind me to find Aaron leaning against the door.

"Its my room now." I replied sticking my tongue out.

He growled at me and walked over towards us. Melissa held me tighter and growled at Aaron.

"Well Aphy you better clean your shit out unless you wanna share a room?" He said smirking.

"Go live in a box." I replied.

He laughed and turned around. After he left the room Melissa let go of me and I looked up at her.

"Do you still like him...?"

I blushed red and I stared down at the side.

"I don't know..." I replied.

"Aphmau even though he played lots of girls he really did like you.." Melissa said sighing.

"And how would you know?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"He cried that night Aph... he cried after he broke up with you. All those times he'd broken up with someone he didn't care." I stared at Melissa in shock and got up from the bed.

"I'm going to bed for now."

I walked out of the room and quickly ran into Aarons old room. I sunk into the covers.

I sighed and hid my heads under it. Tears swelled up in my eyes and I hid my head into the pillow.

Closing my eyes I fell into a deep slumber.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I awoken to something tugging on my waist. My eyes shot open and I began to move around in the bed again. I blinked a few times and felt my back hit something.

Turning over to the side I gasped in shock.

Aaron was under the covers with me. My heart began racing as he pulled me even closer. His eyes were shut and his breathing was calm.

I nuzzled into his chest embrassed at my actions and wrapped my arms around him.

"A-aphmau..." He mumbled.

I immediately but my hands back at my side and looked at him. His eyes were open and he was now staring at me. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes and I wrapped my hands back around him.

"I shouldn't have never done that to you I-"

"Aaron its okay now..." I mumbled putting a hand on his lip.

He began trembling in my arms and I pulled him in closer.

"Its in the past now... I love you Aaron..."

"I love you too Aph..."

N/A

Idk why but every aarmau one shot I've ever written has some real elements to my life in it 😭😭 I tell ya I got an interesting life not saying its a good thing lol.