Jenotth

Dear Jenny,
You have been accepted into the maid industry congratulations. You will start your first job at 212 Ro'mave Dr. If more detials are needed email us at MaidenIndustries@gmail.com.

I crumbled up the piece of paper and threw it down to the floor. Although I loved the idea of being a maid I didn't want to do this anymore.

Id been training ever since I was younger now I was finally ready. But I didn't train out of my own will.

My mother made me and eventually I had grown to like it.

I sighed and got up off the my chair. I pushed my chair back into my desk and there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I mumbled tiredly.

"Jenny?" My mother called out.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I'm very proud of you. I have received another letter stating you be there at 8 am sharp tomorrow morning."

I nodded my head and she turned around. She headed for the door and closed it shut behind her.

I sighed and walked over to my bed. I crawled under the covers resting my head on my pillow.

Tomorrow would be a new day.

I felt my eyes began to twitch and eventually they closed shut.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~▪

I woke up to the bright sun shinning in my face. I quickly jumped out of bed and checked the time.

Shit it was already 7:45.

I ran over to my closet and quickly threw off my pjs. I put on my maids outfit and ran down the stairs.

There was no time for breakfast today.

I ran to the door, quickly slamming it open.

I ran down the steps hurrying to my car. I quickly jumped in and began to drive.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I arrived at the place and stopped infront of a huge gate.

8:01

Eh they shouldn't be too mad.

I clicked on the button outside and a voice answered.

"Who is it?"

"Hi uh my names Jenny apperntally im suspose to start working here."

"Ah the one that was suspose to be here a minute ago, come on in."

The gate before me opened and I drove in. I looked around me in shock and stopped infront of the house. I got out of my car looking around me.

The place was huge. There were gardens everywhere as well as flowers.

A lot of flowers.

I approched the front doors and knocked. The doors slammed open and infront of me stood a lady.

"You're 2 minutes late." She growled.

I looked at her squinting my eyes.

"So sorry next time ill be 5 seconds early." I rolled my eyes and she grabbed my hand.