Rolissa [1]

I walked into the lab and hurried to the front desk.

A group of people were asked to perform in some tests. I Melissa Lycan was one of them.

I stopped at the front desk and handed my card over. The lady gave me a smile and pointed down the hall.

"Room B4!" She shouted as I walked down the hall.

I walked down the hall looked up at each door.

"B1"

"B2"

"B3"

"B4!"

I stopped in front of the room and grabbed onto the door. As I opened the room I noticed a bunch of people inside.

A group of people stood huddled together as a scientist sat staring at everyone through a window.

The door clicked behind me indicating that it had locked.

The man sitting and watching from the window held onto a microphone.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen today we will do a few tests so please grab the keys to your left." I looked over to the side there were a bunch of keys spread out on the table and everyone picked up a pair.

I grabbed a key and shoved it in my pocket.

"We will be sending you all into different rooms. Some of you will start together well others will go alone. Everyone will have a task to complete and once you are finished you will be set free." I looked over at the man in the window and raised an eyebrow.

"What if we fail?"

A smirk grew on his face and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Every task is different so are the consequences." He replied.

I nodded my head and backed away.

Click

There were a few clicking noises around us and I watched as doors opened. Six doors opened and he spoke again. He directed everyone to partners and doors until he got to me.

"Melissa Lycan Door 6 you'll be alone." I sighed and headed to that door. As I opened it up I stepped inside.

"Test 000 begin!"

I began to walk down the hall. The lights were dim but not dim enough so that I couldn't see.

At the end of the hallway was a large metal door. I tried to open up the door but it was locked. I took the key out of my pocket and unlocked it.

I swung open the door and looked around. I stepped out of the room and was shocked.

The place I was in was like a town.

I heard a beep and in shock, I quickly looked around. To the side, I saw a red button.

I clicked on the button and a hologram appeared.

"Ah, Melissa so you've arrived. Your task is to kill everyone in door 1." I looked at it in shock and a gun appeared on the button.

I picked up the gun and stared at it.

What sort of fucked up test was this?

"Oh since I'm feeling nice look to the right side of you.." He whispered.

I looked to the right side out of the corner of my eye and noticed someone standing there pointing a gun at me.

I immediately jumped back and pulled out my gun. I pointed it over at them and they jumped out of the way.

"Shoot them..." I heard someone say.

I looked around the town and noticed the scientist standing up on a roof. He sat there watching with a bag of popcorn in his hands.

"What the hell!?" I yelled at him.

He chuckled and I looked back over at them. They slowly got up off the ground and I ran over to them. They took a shot at me and I dodged the bullet. I sent a kick flying into their face and they fell onto the ground.

I raised my foot up into the air and kicked it down onto their face.

I sighed and bent down to their level. I touched the side of there neck to check for a pulse.

They were still alive just knocked out.

I got back up to my feet and heard the sound of clapping.

"Well done I didn't expect that.." He chuckled.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked turning to look at him.

"Me? My name is Ross but I already know who you are.." He replied.

I walked over to him and pointed the gun at his head.

"Maybe I should just shoot you and end this game of death.." I mumbled staring at the gun with a crazy smile.

"Now now Melissa that wouldn't be fair." He replied.

Ross put a hand in my hair and I froze up in my spot.

"It's strange you're the only one who wants to disobey the mission..." Ross chuckled.

"What..." I replied looking at him with wide eyes.

"People are dying... There's still three people who haven't completed their mission. One person who failed it as well. The one who failed is lying unconscious. Well, two people are yet to complete them. One of them is standing in front of me well the other is who knows where." Ross laughed.

"And whats their mission?" I asked.

"Well, it depends on whoever got the chance to finish. If someone dies and doesn't complete the mission its passed on."

"What if they're knocked out?"

"Hm, I never thought that would happen," Ross replied looking up into the air.

"I guess will have to wait and find out..." I mumbled.

I looked up into Ross' eyes and he looked back at me. He quickly shifted his attention to something behind me and took the gun from my hands.

"No, no, we won't." I heard a gunfire go off but it wasn't Ross.

He brought me close into his chest and stuck out the gun shooting whoever was behind me.

Someone screamed out in pain and I turned my head around. On the ground laid the body of someone who just tried to shoot us.

"What was his mission."

There was a short silence before anything happened and then he spoke.

"To kill you, of course, my dear."

A/N

That will probs be all for today cause I'm lazy and tired.