Threesome

I sat inside the Mcdonalds with my soon to be boyfriend Aaron.

We were going on our seventh date and we seemed to be hitting it off very well. I sighed and slumped into my chair as I waited for my food.

Aaron walked back over with a tray of food and I eyed it smiling at Aaron. I took my happy meal off the tray and stared at the toy inside. I looked back up at Aaron as he was munching away at his food and I sighed.

A dinging noise went off and I looked up. Aaron answered his phone and I stared confused.

After a few seconds, he put it away and stood up.

"I'll be right back."

He walked away from the table and put his phone down. I stared at his phone confused and eventually there was another ding.

A message appeared on his phone,

"See you soon baby ♡♡"

I stared at the message in shock and picked up his phone. I unlocked his phone and went into the messages.

"Where are you?" I typed back.

"In my car outside I see you its the blue one!"

I closed the chat and put his phone down on the table. I got up from my seat and sprinted towards the door. Swinging up the door I looked around the parking lot to see Aaron getting in a blue car.

I ran towards the car and started pounding on the door. The window rolled down and I noticed Aaron inside the car but sitting beside a boy.

"A-are you gay?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He looked at me confused and began laughing.

"What did he say on the messages??" Aaron yelled.

I stayed quiet and stared at the ground. The guy in the wheel chuckled and I looked back up

"Hey, baby..." He said touching Aaron's arm.

I growled at him and he laughed again.

"Aphmau this is Ein, Ein this is Aphmau." He sighed resting a hand on his face.

"I'm sorry he just had to tell me something important don't get me wrong I wouldn't leave you alone on a date unless it was super important," Aaron said tears forming in his eyes.

"My mother's dead."

I looked at Aaron in shock and he sunk down into his seat. I threw open the car door and I noticed Aaron was holding a beer bottle in his hands.

Ein also had one and they both seemed to be depressed. I gave Aaron a hug and he took another swig of the beer. He placed it down at the bottom of the car and pulled me into the car.

I gasped as the car door closed and I sat on his lap.

He began to attack my neck leaving a trail of hickeys.

"A-Aaron not here!" I squealed.

He began to take off my shirt and I looked over at the side at Ein for help. He sat there staring with a grin on his face as he took another drink.

He placed the beer bottle down to the ground as well and they both leaned there seats back.

The roof was high up and the windows were tinted. Aaron laid back on the seat and I fell onto his chest.

I looked back and noticed Ein getting behind me. He put his hands on my hips and began to rub around there slowly.

I squealed and Aaron began to stick his hands in my bra. I could feel Ein travelling up my chest. He groped my breasts and I moaned out in pain.

Aaron took his hands out of my bra and moved towards my pants. He began to take them off and I stared at him in shock. My pants fell to my ankles and Aaron began to take off all his clothes. I looked back at Ein and he was already undressed.

My shirt and pants were now both gone and I was left in nothing but my undergarments.

Ein began to pinch my boobs and I moaned. I looked over at Aaron and he grabbed onto my face and brought it closer.

His lips smashed against mine and we began to make out. His lips began to move with mine and his hands tangled in my hair.

I pushed away from him and fell onto the ground with my butt still sticking in the air. I looked back at Ein and he began to take off my panties.

I gasped in surprise and he stood up. He put his member near my ass and began to tease me with the tip.

I moaned out in pleasure and he thrusted his hips smashing his member into my ass.

I moaned out and looked back at Aaron. He licked his lips and sat up. He helped me up and Ein was still thrusting in and out of me.

Aaron pulled down his boxers and moved towards my womanhood.

He slammed his member in and I gasped. Aaron and Ein began slamming into me in sync and I dropped be head down.

I began panting and I looked up at Aaron. His face was red and he kept pushing deeper into me. I looked back at Ein but he seemed to be completely fine with this.

He kept a stone cold expression on his face and I felt a shiver go down my spine as hands began to travel back up to my breasts.

"Ah ah, Aaron! Ein!" I moaned out.

I looked up at Aaron and he had a huge smirk on his face.

"Aaron please..." I moaned out.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"You're so tight down there loosen up a bit.." He mumbled as he slowly rubbed it.

I wrapped my arms around Aaron as they both went faster I scratched down his back.

"I'm cuming!" I called out as they began to thrust faster.

I felt something pumping up inside of me and juices began to slowly drip from my womanhood.

I moaned out one more time before I released everywhere. I dropped down onto the car seat. They were still thrusting in and out.

"Take it out!" I cried out in pain.

Aaron thrusted one last time and as he pulled on he came all over the car seat. I looked back at Ein and I gasped as I felt a fluid flowing out of my ass.

"Did you cum in m-"

"Yes." He replied pulling out.

I dropped onto Aarons chest my legs feeling weak and he leaned back onto the chair.

I put a hand onto Aarons chest and stared into his eyes.

"I don't regret it..." He mumbled picking up the beer bottle again.

A/N

And neither do I...