Travlyn

I stood at the back of the stage. Fixing my hair and makeup that I had done earlier. I put my hair up in a bun at the top of my head. Bits of hair fell down as I tied it up with an elastic.

I could see the lights on stage flicker in which was my cue.

I walked out of the dressing room and pushing open the curtains I walked onto the stage.

I took a seat on the chair facing the piano. Placing my hands on the keyboard I began to play.

The audience around me was huge. I was just a normal showgirl.

As I played the piano I stared up into the crowd.

Many people watched as I played. I was playing in a huge stadium full of people. As I looked around the crowd someone caught my attention.

He didn't seem to be interested in the show at all. He had a hand on his seat and laid his head against it.

I stared back at the music notes on the sheet and as the song came to an end people began to clap. I pushed the music sheets off the piano and they dropped down to the ground.

People stared at me in confusion and I looked back up at the boy. His attention was now faced on me with a stern expression on his face.

The lights began to flash a bit and I took in a deep breath.

I began to play my own type of music. I wasn't sure exactly where I was going with this but for some reason, I wanted to impress him.

I looked back out from the corner of my eye and a smile grew on his face. He did seem to be interested now.

I looked back at the piano and my hands pressed against the keys.

As I finished the song people clapped and cheered. I got up from my chair and walked off the stage into the back room.

"Katelyn!" My friend Aphmau yelled.

I ran over to her and she smiled.

"What was that? I haven't seen you play like that in years!" Aphmau shouted as she jumped up and down happily.

I giggled and rubbed the back of my head.

"T-Thanks."

"You played from your heart didn't you..." Aphmau said as her smile grew.

I looked away and nodded my head.

"I guess I did." I pushed past Aphmau and walked over to the back door.

"Where are you going?" Aphmau asked.

"Out for a quick smoke."

I opened up the door and Aphmau groaned in annoyance. I closed the door and sighed.

Dropping down to the ground my hair fell from the bun and onto my dress. I took a pack of cigarettes from my pocket and lighting up my lighter I lit one up.

I put the cigarette to my mouth and dragging it away I blew out some smoke.

"What's a beautiful girl doing ruining her health.." Someone said as the sound of footsteps began to echo throughout the alley.

I sighed and dropped my head down.

"Nothing," I replied.

"So you won't even look to see who I am?" He asked as he got closer.

"No," I replied putting the cigarette back to my mouth.

"That was a beautiful song you played."

"Thank you," I replied slightly shy.

A hand touched mine and I growled as they took the cigarette. I looked back up at them and my eyes stared in shock.

He held the cigarette at his mouth and pulling it away smoke came out from his mouth.

He dropped his hand with the cigarette down and used his other hand to fix his hair. He pushed his white hair back and leaned against the wall.

I tried to grab the cigarette from his hand and he moved his hand over to the side.

"No." He said as he threw it away.

I took another cigarette out from my pocket and he grabbed it again.

"I said no." He said sternly.

He threw the other cigarette across the alley and I leaned back onto the door.

"I saw you glancing at me." I looked away out of embarrassment.

"So what," I said staring out to the street.

"I'm curious."

"Oh?" I asked looking back over at him.

"Very curious." He said as he got closer to me.

I turned to face him and he got between my legs.

"What are you curious about?" I asked as I leaned in closer to him.

"How did you make such a piece right off the spot?"

"Um, I'm not sure..." I replied.

He pushed parts of my hair out of my face and I looked down at the ground.

"Look at me." He said.

I looked back up at him and he leaned into my face. He had this voice that just made me obedient. I couldn't help but listen to his every word. He placed his lips against mine and I slowly shut my eyes as they began to move together.

He pulled away from the kiss and moved his hair back again.

"I'd like you to join my team." He said as he grabbed onto my hand.

"Team?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm a record producer." He said smirking.

"My name is Katelyn," I replied sticking out my hand.

"Travis." He replied shaking it.

"Now there is one more thing I need to ask..." He said staring into my eyes.

"Would you like to go out for dinner with me?"

A smirk appeared on my face and I nodded my head.

"Okay."

A/N

Travlyn AU has just finished meaning new book soon.