Rolissa [2]

Ross let go of me and I stepped back. He blew the smoke off his gun and put it back in his pocket.

"How many people are left?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He took a device out of his pocket then looked back at me.

"Well, there are three doors left."

"People from door 3, 5, and 6." I nodded my head and reached into Ross' pocket.

"What are yo-"

I took the gun out of his pocket and turned away from him.

"Since every team has at least 2 players left you're on my team," I mumbled.

"What a sneaky girl." He chuckled.

I turned back to look at him and gave him a grin.

"So does that mean you'll help me?" I asked staring into his eyes.

"Hm, I guess I see no problem in making it more fun." He replied laughing.

I grabbed onto Ross' arm and began to walk down the alley.

I had no idea who was left. I didn't know what their missions were and assumed they were armed. I had gotten a gun the first time I came in there's a chance they did as well.

I felt a little nervous around Ross though. Even though he had saved me and decided to help me I would never know whether he decided to stab me in the back or not, well until he did.

But that wasn't what concerned me. What made me curious is why he decided to join in on his own test. No not test more like a game.

"Whats the point of this game?" I asked him as we roamed around the area.

"Game?" He chuckled, "I thought I called it a test?"

"You did but it's obvious this is not just a test," I replied annoyed at his way of talking.

"What an interesting girl... why don't we start this so-called game then..." Ross chuckled stopping in his place.

As he stopped I did as well. I turned my head back to look at him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"As a team, we must work together." He said with a small grin.

His pupils were tiny. It was like some sort of crazy spark flashed through him.

I gripped onto his wrist and he shook his head.

"My apologies I got carried away in my thoughts..." He said still a bit spacey.

"Come on we have to get going..." I mumbled tugging on his arm.

I stared up into Ross' eyes but his head quickly darted to something behind me. He wrapped an arm around me and pushed me to the side. He fell down to the ground and I gasped in shock.

"What the hell!?" I yelled.

"Looks like door 5 founds us.." He whispered so only I could hear.

I pushed myself up off the ground acking in pain. I used the wall to help myself get up and I looked over at them.

There were at least two people both with guns. They must have shot at us explaining why he threw me to the side.

Ross ran at them with incredible speed. He was able to dodge their movement very swiftly. I got up off the ground and grabbed the gun from my waistband. I ran over to help Ross trying to keep up with him as he ran at the people in front of us.

I pulled the gun up pointing it at them as I run. They were shocked by the gun and it gave Ross a few seconds to hit them both onto the ground.

I caught up with him and stared down at the bodies that Ross had taken down.

"Finish the job." He said blankly.

I felt something swell up in my heart. It was fear. My heart began to slowly pound and as the tension got higher my heart began beating faster.

I took a shot at the head of the first guy. Then moved onto the second guy.

After they both had bullets in their heads I dropped down to the ground and began to vomit.

I felt disgusted in myself not just me but of what I did. I had just killed two innocent people. Yes, they tried to kill me but the game forced them too.

I wiped my mouth and began to feel uneasy. I slowly looked back up at Ross brows frowned.

He bent down to my level and swiped the gun away. He put it into his pocket and took another device out.

He clicked on a small red button and held it down.

"End the tests only keep door 6 alive." My eyes widened and I looked at him in shock.

He put the device back in his pocket and I could hear people screaming off in the distance.

I slowly pushed myself up off the ground and Ross grabbed my arm helping me up.

"The test is complete." He said with a serious face.

"What was the test?" I asked with a more serious expression now.

His face changed a little pink and he stared down into my eyes still serious,

"It was to find the love of my life..."

"What the hell?" I asked looking at him like he was crazy.

He let go of me and I began laughing hysterically. I fell down onto the ground and wiped the tears from my eyes. I looked back up at Ross still laughing and rolling around and he reached out to grab my arm.

He dragged me up off the ground and I held in my laughs.

"Why don't you just try dating websites??" I giggled.

"Because tests are more fun." He said giving me a small smile.

"I think I'll keep you for a few more tests..."

"Excuse me?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not killing any more people," I growled.

"Not those kind of tests.." He mumbled.

"Then what?" I asked getting all up in his face.

"Tests where I see how to love." My face turned a sort of crimson red and I covered my face a bit.

He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his hands around me.

I looked up at him and had a pouty expression.

"Would you like to be my test subject?"

I looked over to the ground and covered my face with my hair a bit slightly embarrassed by the closeness.

"Yea.."

A/N

Part 3 will be a lemon. Also, I finally put out a fanfic for Angels of Death so if ya know the anime check it out ;) 😹😹.