Tortured For Fun

Warnings: Blood, Injury, Torture, Mild Swearing, Implied Rape, Kidnapping

Relationship: Grian/Xisuma/Pearl (Siblings)

Things; Grian - Fire Captain
Xisuma - Police Sergeant
Fag = Cigarette in Irish

~***~

Grian and Xisuma were on a call together when the two suddenly found themselves separated from the other units.

"Is there a reason why we're alone?"

"Grian, for the love of Void. Just follow me back to the group. We got places to be."

The moment the two turned around, they were surrounded by three people, all of which holding the two at point blank.

"Sam..." Grian said breathlessly, "What're you- How did you get out of prison?"

"I know people." Sam chuckled, he snapped his fingers, "Cuff 'em. Take them to the basement, disarm the cop."

~Twenty Minutes Later~

The two were cuffed to the cold stone wall of the basement, surprised to see their sister Pearl there as well, "What're you doing here?!"

"Well, I was minding my own business, you know, then I got SHOT IN THE NECK WITH A TRANQUILIZER DART."

"Shut up or I'll shoot you with another." Sam growled, threatening the young female with the tranq-gun, "I'm not afraid to shoot you because you never shut the hell up."

"Hey!" Grian shouted, "Don't you talk to her like that."

Sam kneeled in front of Grian with an annoyed look, "You've made a nice life. Too bad for it to end in my basement where it all started."

"Just so you know, I was recruited by the house themselves. I didn't sign."

Sam pushed his hand against Grian's neck, "Just means you can hold your breath, and that you're flexible."

Tears pricked at the edges of his eyes, then suddenly he was able to breathe again, "You're a maniac!"

"I'm finishing what I started."

~Five Days Later~

Grian, Xisuma, and Pearl all were STILL in Sam's basement, Grian barely breathing properly.

"How do two first responders get kidnapped and tortured for three days?" Pearl mocked, "Some heroes you two are."

"Don't bust our balls, Pearl." Xisuma groaned, "This only happened because Sam kidnapped you first for ransom, then Grian and I were separated during a call."

"He wanted me in the first place." Grian snapped hoarsely, then coughed violently, "If you don't remember, I'm his ex and he didn't appreciate me breaking up with him."

At that moment, Sam walked down the stairs and Grian could smell the strong scent of a fag and groaned softly.

"Now, we aren't talking bad about me now, are we, Gree-on?"

Grian shook his head no, Sam kneeled in front of the fire captain and twisted one of the most recent burns causing Grian to gasp, "A nice reminder about what'll happen to your sweet face if you try and escape."

"You'd be killing us before we'd be able."

Sam took the fag out of his mouth and put it out on the base of Grian's neck, "No smart mouthing me."

Sam uncuffed Grian from the wall and pulled him up the stairs. Grian shared one look with Xisuma before the door shut behind them.

Sam ended up carrying Grian down the stairs two hours later, completely unconscious and bleeding from his neck, chest, and blood dripping from his legs. Sam didn't even bother re-cuffing Grian to the wall for he was too weak to fight back.

"What did you do to my brother?!" Xisuma asked in horror, "Answer me."

Sam chuckled and walked to Xisuma, "You really wanna know? I could show you... But I don't think you'd like the sight."

Xisuma's purple eyes turned black in a second, "You think you're funny, don't you? Torturing our brother?"

"No, but I could torture him mor-"

A gunshot rang through the room, Xisuma looked towards Grian once Sam's body fell to the ground, "Grian!"

"Don't threaten my family bitch." He strained, he slid the gun towards Xisuma, "Get yourselves out, call for help."

Soon after, he once more fell unconscious.

By next day when he woke up, he was in a hospital room with his arms, chest, and legs covered in bandages and an oxygen thing on, along with an IV, with Xisuma and Pearl asleep, but Ren and Scar awake and looking at him with relieved smiles.

"Hey, Gri..." Ren whispered, "How're you feeling?"

"What can I say other than alive?" He could barely open his right eye, he figured it was swollen but disregarded it, "Is he dead?"

"Sam? DOA. You shot him in the head."

"Not where I was aiming, but that works too."

"Where were you aiming?"

"His side. I wanted him in prison, but I didn't want him hurting X and Pearl."

Scar put his hand gently on Grian's shoulder and whispered, "Don't be the hero."

"You don't have to worry about that." Grian saw a confused look in the two's faces, "I quit. As of today, Ren's acting Captain of the 514."