When Rabbits Rise

Warnings: Sam.

Relationship: Impulse/Grian

~***~

Grian stood outside in front of the G-Train talking to Impulse while he was stocking, "So yeah, that's what's on my mind."

"G, I'm telling you, Xisuma's not gonna let some killer bunny in our server." Impulse said, watching as Grian jumped down from the platform, "I'm sure things will be fine."

"Yeah... But my worries are still there. I mean that nightmare I had last night really has my nerves up."

"I would assume so."

Grian sighed and scratched the back of my head, "I'm just concerned that something bad might happen. Clairvoyance doesn't always lie. It's concerning."

The two hermits continued their talk then suddenly Grian felt extremely weak.

"Grian? Are you okay?" Impulse asked, then Grian fainted against him, "Hey! G!"

Grian never responded, Impulse laid him against the cart and typed an emergency text in the chat. Everyone but Xisuma responded, he had asked someone to go check on Xisuma, but he couldn't figure out how to help Grian.

He shook the young boy, trying to wake him up, but Grian's head fell to the side. The blonde then groaned and barely had enough strength to lift his head.

"G? You okay?"

"I..." He gasped, "I can't move."

Scar was the first hermit to run over, "What happened?!"

"I don't know!" Impulse says, "He just fainted and now he says he can't move. It's like he got hit with harsh weakness poison."

"Weakness?"

"Yeah."

"That gives me an idea." Scar took out a bottle of milk and put it against Grian's lips and helped him drink it, "Xisuma may have hit him with a harder weakness potion."

"But why would Xisuma do that? Grian's his kid."

"I don't think it was Xisuma."

Grian got the strength to move, "That's because it wasn't X. My hunch was right, it's Sam. Xisuma needs help."

"We're not letting you go there alone."

"Who said I was going alone. Suit up, we got a rabbit to stop."

As they were flying over, Grian heard the two talking due to his better senses from being a Phoenix Watcher.

"Gree-On will forever be my pet once I'm done with him."

"You will never convince Grian to be with you! He has a heart of gold."

"You don't know how Phoenix Watchers work, do you? They're toys. They're easy to manipulate. One touch is all it takes."

Grian landed in the base swords out with two other hermits. They snuck behind Sam who was towering about Xisuma who was on the ground, unable to move while barely seeing the weakness particles emerging from his body.

He took one peek out from the corner and put a single finger to his lips to signal Xisuma to stay silent. Which he did. Grian carefully snuck behind Sam, but Xisuma saw Sam pull out a familiar crystal, his eyes widened, "GRIAN RUN!"

Sam threw the crystal at Grian who accidentally caught it, the young Phoenix Watcher immediately fell unconscious.

Sam chuckled evilly, "You're too late. And now he's mine. Good luck finding him."

He grabbed Grian's wrist and teleported away.