This Christmas

Warnings: None

Relationship: Grian/Etho, Grian/Xisuma (Fatherly)

Extra Tags: Deaged Phoenix Grian

Enjoy! (A/N at the end)

~***~

Grian was saved by Xisuma and his people a few months back. The young Pheonix hybrid wasn't allowed to go outside, Sam had always kept him chained in the basement. But now that he's with Xisuma, it's kinda his first Christmas.

With the snow in the yard, the cold nipping at them. Etho always loved the ice and snow, he wanted Grian to join him outside. So when Grian walked outside, the snow scared him, not knowing what it was.

While Xisuma was watching them from the porch, Grian hung onto his leg, "Gri, it can't hurt you."

"Scawy..." Grian mumbled, Xisuma sighed and picked him up. Xisuma encouraged Grian to turn over to his form and jump into the snow with Etho. But the second Xisuma sat Grian on the snow, the young boy started to get familiar with the white powder. He began kicking it and walking weirdly, until Etho tackled him into a big pile of snow. Xisuma tried to refrain from laughing, but failed when Grian popped his head out and he had a small pile on top of his head.

It was only for about twenty minutes did Xisuma let the two play outside, but Etho gave him an attitude while Grian willingly came inside and shook his feathers off getting snow and ice everywhere.

"Etho inside, now! Play time's over." Xisuma called, but Etho sent an annoyed squawk at him, "Don't give me that attitude, get inside now!"

"No."

"Now, Etho. Grian's been a good boy and went inside. Good boys get hot chocolate."

Etho whined and flew inside.

After the hermits got their two Phoenix boys dried off and warm, they drank some hot chocolate while opening presents.

~***~

Halloooo,

So the NW side of Kansas got hit by really bad storms. It's knocked out power at my store and I'm being transferred to any of the others. Power was knocked out for hours on end and my store still has none. But, on the bright side, I'm okay and all my friends and family are as well.

More frequent updates as I work on things that I recover in my discord, https://discord.gg/C5ax2pX , feel free to join us. And with the holidays around, I wish you all a very early Merry Christmas.

Be safe!

<3 ~PN~